Bloodline| Imagine

Leon carries me through the front door, shutting it closed with his foot as he carries me to the bedroom, carefully laying me on the bed before stepping away, but I reach out and grab his wrist, pulling him to me as he sighs.

"Remind me how much you had to drink again?" He murmurs, perching on the edge of the bed as I giggle.

"I only had like two drinks." I mumble, holding up some fingers.

Leon gives me a pointed look, "Babe that's four fingers." He holds back a smile as he shakes his head ruefully, then begins to shrug off his jacket.

With his arms on display my mouth practically waters, I sit up, already reaching for him as my mouth meets his. Surprised he falls back on the bed, giving me the opportunity to climb on top of him, his arms surround my body but push me away rather than pull me in.

I pout as he chuckles, sitting up as I wrap my legs around his waist to keep my balance. "What's wrong?" I say.

"I'm being a gentleman, you're drunk and delusional." He murmurs, reaching up to brush a strand of hair away from my eyes. I shake my head and go in for another kiss, Leon groans against my mouth as I roll my hips, but he's still not having it.

"Uh-uh, maybe you should sleep this one off." He mumbles, rolling us over so I'm on my back. I frown as I look up at him, his weight on my body feels good so my hands roam down to find his belt.

"Come on, let's start adding to the Kennedy bloodline." I tease, but Leon pauses and stares at me. Thinking nothing of it, it's not like I'm having rational thoughts right now anyway, I add "You're getting older now, we should hurry up and do it."

Leon doesn't even leave it a second before his hands dig under my shirt and tickle me, nipping at my sides as I giggle and snort, I try to wriggle away but his body pins me down, his lips find my ear as he kisses it gently.

"Old huh? That wasn't what you were saying last night." He laughs, then finally stops the tickle torture. He looks down at me with love for a second then rolls off, standing up and straightening out his clothes.

"We'll have this conversation when you're sober. Now, I'm gonna go get you some water." He states, heading off as I attempt to undress, soon finding out I'm drunker than I thought.

Curse the fruity drinks.

Leon comes back a few minutes later, setting aside the water and some pills as he huffs a laugh. I lie on the bed with one sock off, and my jeans halfway down my legs. He shakes his head then helps me out of my clothes, then slips on of his tees over my head since putting my pyjamas on me would be like wrestling with dead weight.

He then tucks me in, covering me with blankets then slips in beside me, kissing my head. I frown and roll over, my leg already hooked over his as I lie on his chest.

"Alright, sleep on me instead." He whispers, but I'm already half asleep.