Overstimulated| Preference

Sometimes too many people or things going on can be stressful, especially if you have anxiety or anything else.

Leon's grown to understand this about you, and embraces you 100%, that's how he immediately knows when you're overstimulated or overwhelmed by things, Leon will just know from looking at you or seeing your behaviour.

As soon as he notices, he does something to help. If you're unable to get away he'll hold your hand and brush his thumb over the top of your hand, letting you know he's here. He'll ask if you're okay and hold you close, his attempt at protecting you from the world. He speaks quieter than usual and answers things for you, taking control of the room to give you a breather.

If you are able to get away, Leon will lead you to somewhere quieter where you can breathe. He'll crouch by your side and make sure you're okay, stroking your hair or just giving you space depending on how you feel. He never judges you or rushes you, he waits beside you and even hesitates when you say you'd ready to go back.

Leon's bought you many things to help ease your anxieties and worries, such as lavender scented things and a squishy stress toy of your favourite animal.

Leon does actually get anxious from time to time too, and isn't a major people person. Often he'll just go silent or not joke around as much, that's when you know he's struggling. He often just seeks shelter in your touches, literally anything that involves skin to skin contact, and he has a habit of fidgeting, so often you'll let him toy with your clothes or jewelery if you wear any.