In My Sheets| Imagine

I keep my arms crossed as I sip from the bottle, narrowing my eyes as I lean against the wall, watching as Leon and Claire talk intensely about something.

"Wow," Chris mumbles coming over to me, his eyes wide as he grins, "You look ready to kill something...or someone." he adds, noticing where my eyes are focused.

I shake my head and finish my drink, "Nope, I'm absolutely peachy." I smile too wide, gesturing to my drink as I go to the bar and order a bottle of wine this time.

"Shit, that's a lot" Leon jokes from behind me, gesturing to the open bottle.

"I bet that's what Claire said." I mumble childishly behind my bottle, avoiding his penetrative eyes. Leon frowns and I turn away and walk outside into the open air so I can be alone with my pathetic jealously.

A hand grabs my shoulder and gently squeezes to get my attention. I slowly trail my eyes the hands up the muscled arms then up his neck and finally up to his blue eyes. "What was that about?" He asks quietly.

I shrug him off and take a hefty swig, but Leon pulls it away and sets it on a nearby table. He steps forward, his face hardens, "You want to be off with me, fine. But I'm not letting you drink away your problems."

"Well go away then and take your own advice!" I snap as Leon tenses his jaw. He tilts his head and points a finger at his chest, "I'm the problem?"

My shoulders slump at his hurt tone, and I find myself slumping on the edge of a bench. "No," I say after a beat, "You're not the problem, I mean you can fu- you can do whatever and whoever you want."

Leon's eyes widen and he leans his head towards me. "Are you jealous?" When I don't reply he adds "Do you think something happened between me and Claire?"

I glance at him, which must give away my answer because he begins to smirk. I elbow him in the ribs and he stops, rubbing where I hit him as I mumble a "Sorry."

"Y/N, I swear, me and Claire haven't done anything like that. Besides, there's only one person I'd ever want in my sheets." He murmurs, reaching out and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I look up at him and see the honesty in his eyes. "Don't tell me her name. Please." I whisper as I gaze at those blue eyes.

"I don't need to. I'm sitting right next to her." Leon whispers back, a smile tilts his lips. I stare at him for a second before my eyes widen and a grin splits across my face. I use my hand to cover it but he snatches it away.

"Don't ever cover that smile from me gorgeous." He mumbles before plucking up my hand and kissing the back of it.

I nod and lean my head agasint his shoulder. I briefly looking into the bars windows to see Chris giving me a massive thumbs up. I roll my eyes but smile anyway.

"So, do you wanna go on a date sometime, or should we skip to the hot stuff?" Leon murmurs into my hair.

"Both." I laugh, wrapping an arm around his waist and cuddling him.