Cuddles| Preference

Types of cuddles with Leon...

Sleepy:
In bed or laying down Leon lies on his back, his arm is under your head as his hand plays with your hair, you lie on your side with your hand on his chest, his other hand covers yours.

Sad:
When you're sad Leon just opens his arms and you climb onto his lap to straddle him, he squeezes you tightly as you nuzzle into his neck, he buries his head in your hair and hugs the sadness out of you.

When he's sad he just wants to be held, so he often snuggles onto your chest however he can and buries his face away from the world, he sometimes likes to lie on your lap as you play with his hair, but this is more when he's stressed.

After sex:
Leon is the king of aftercare, he pulls you on top of him and covers your face with small kisses, his hand rubs your back as you cuddle skin to skin. Occasionally Leon will lie between your legs, hugging your thighs afterwards which leads to another round...

Quick PDA:
In public or on missions Leon tries to stay professional, he doesn't want anyone to try and exploit you as a weakness. His cuddles are basic but tight, it's the simple arms around the middle but it's effective and his eyes tell you everything he's not able to do right now.