Angry| Preference

When Leon is angry:

Leon's anger is the slow kind, he's learnt to keep his emotions in check until it reaches boiling point. He tries to hide it from you and will just go silent, but when it's too much he'll just snap and start swearing at things.

He tries to take his frustrations out on a punching bag, on occasion he can spend hours just fighting away until he's literally at the point of exhaustion.

After when his anger is gone, he feels really shitty. He's more clingy than usual and feels guilty for not being perfect for you, even though you've reassured him that it's okay and he doesn't need to be fine all the time.

Leon likes to just bury himself into your chest or arms, this is one of the rare times when he doesn't mind being the little spoon, he likes to be held tightly and needs to hear some positive things.

If he's just a little angry, usually when you've had an argument or if he's had a mediocre day, he'll just use sex as a form of escapism, he's a little rougher than usual but makes up for it in aftercare.

When you're angry:

Leon knows exactly what you need when you're angry, if he senses you need some alone time he'll do everything he can to make your life easier, including bringing you meals and letting you just be.

Leon hates seeing you mad, he'd do anything just to make you feel okay and even encourages you to take it out on him. Of course you never do, so he offers for you both to train or do some punches.

After when you're less angry, Leon will just cuddle you and ask if you're okay, he'll talk to you about the problem and try to fix it, if someone has made you mad you often have to stop Leon from stepping in.

Rarely, and this truly is rare, Leon will find your anger amusing. When you're snapping and swearing like no tomorrow Leon will just watch with a smile, chuckling at the random shit you're saying. When you notice Leon will just grab your chin and kiss you, it kind of works and leads to some sexy time where he helps you forget about everything, including your own name.