Pregnant| Preference

It happened when Leon got back from a mission, you both were too desperate for each other and completely forgot to think ahead.

You found out a few days after when the sickness kicked in, Leon was already packing for another job so you kept quiet, knowing that if he found out now he'd never leave. He left with a kiss and no suspicions.

You dealt with the beginning on your own, until Leon came back two weeks later. You had the test ready to show him, but somehow he knew something was different about you, so he asked if there was something going on.

"I'm pregnant." You blurt out.

Leon stared at you, his blue eyes widening by the second. You could see him thinking everything through, until he remembered that time and how it happened. He's quiet and avoids your eyes, slowly your heart shatters until he raises his head and a smile splits his lips.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks hopefully.

You laugh and nod as he rushes towards you and picks you up, spinning you around and kissing your cheeks. When he sets you down he gets on his knees and speaks to your tummy. "Sorry little Kennedy didn't mean to make you dizzy."

You grin as Leon looks up at you, he's both excited and nervous to be a dad. He's always wanted a family of his own, and even though it's unexpected he's embracing the opportunity.