Leave A Mark| Imagine

I slip into my dress, enjoying the way it makes me feel seductive and pretty, it's shorter than I'd usually go for, but for once I don't care, I know I just feel confident and ready to let loose at the bar with our friends.

Leon walks back into our bedroom just as I'm trying to do the zip up from behind. His eyes roam my legs slowly, he licks his lips as his eyes grow dark, until they meet mine.

"Can you do this up please?" I ask turning around and gesturing to the zip. Leon slowly approaches me, his fingers gently brush my hair away as he begins to zip me up, his fingers graze my bare skin which sends shivers up my spine, goosebumps raise on my skin moments after

"Fuck," he mumbles as I turn to face him and smooth out my dress now it hugs my curves more accurately, "You look sexy, usually I'd be grateful but tonight..." He leads off shaking his head.

My eyebrows knit together in confusion, I look down, is it too much "What's wrong?" I ask.

Leon lets out a breath and runs a hand through his hair. "There's gonna be too many eyes on you, I don't like it." Leon deeply says. My eyes widen at his openness, but I cover it up with a smile.

"Well I've only got eyes for you, don't worry, and besides I thought you'd like the dress." I breathily say as Leon reaches out and trails a finger from my neck to my low neckline.

His eyes meet mine as he simply says "I do like it, I like it too much. All I can't think about is tugging it up and bending you over the closest surface."

My cheeks flame as heat pools below, nevermind feeling hot, I feel like I'm on fire. Since I'm feeling confident, I use his need to my advantage. I walk up to him until my chest meets his, ever so slowly I cup his neck and bring his lips down to mine, not quite touching but I can feel his reaction to me. I open my mouth to kiss him but then suddenly turn my head and press a kiss to his cheek before backing away laughing.

Leon however gives me a glare, not a menacing one but his eyes tell me he's not impressed with my teasing. All of a sudden he grabs my hands and spins me around as he pushes me to the wall, he presses his front against my ass as he practically growls in my ear. His hands cover mine as they hold above my head, I'm completely at his mercy.

He uses his strength to hold both of my wrists in one of his hands as the other grabs my hips, moving to my front and drawing lazy circles on the lower part of my belly. My legs buckle at his touch so he moves forward to completely squash me against the wall.

"You think you're in control? I don't think so sweetheart, your mine to tease, mine to play with, I don't share." He grumbles. "It's up to you if we leave this room and go, or if we stay in."

Leon suddenly clamps his mouth on my neck, sucking as he coax a moan from me. I feel his smirk against my neck as he pulls away.  staring at the obvious mark. I'm so flustered I'm split between jumping on him and letting him have his way or actually going to the bar, I don't think we'll be missed though...

Leon reaches for his keys in one hand, then his wallet with the other, I know exactly what is inside and what he's implying. He waves both and raises his eyebrows in question, he's giving me a choice.

I snatch the wallet out of his hands, only having enough time to close the door before Leon picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, taking me to bed.