Office| Imagine SMUT

"Wow, seems like you're getting pretty famous." I tease as Leon lets me into his office.

"Pshh, yeah, I'd rather be out there actually doing something rather than going through some shitty paperwork." Leon sighs, heading to the chair behind his desk and sitting down, his elbows rest on the oak desk as I scan the bookshelves and odd ornaments. I pick up one strange looking one and give him a pointed look.

"I didn't decorate." He defensively says holding his hands up. I laugh and walk towards him, perching on the edge of his desk in front of him and grabbing some of the papers. Leon makes a noise of disapproval as I read them, seeing the words top secret and classified.

"Hmm, seems important," I tease lightly, putting the paper down as Leon's lips tilt up slightly, "So I guess you're gonna be busy again tonight, should I cancel our date?"

Leon immediately frowns, he looks at his clock then swears under his breath. "Shit, I didn't realise the time." I wave him off and begin to stand up, but he grabs my wrist to stop me. "I'm not going to keep letting you down." He murmurs, glancing at the door.

I shrug and smooth out my dress, hating how desperate I must appear. "It's alright, we can go out another night." My tone is flat and even Leon can see straight through me.

"No, I hardly get to spend enough time with you as it is, I swear once this case is done I'm pulling out the overdue vacation card." He says, I smile as he once again glances at the door. Confused I turn to see what he's looking at, but there's nobody there.

"Are you waiting for-" before I can finish the sentence Leon grabs my legs and pulls me towards him, I let out a small sound as Leon looks up at me, a playful glint in his eye.

"Leon, no, we can't, what if-"

"It's ten at night on a Friday, nobody's gonna come bother us." He murmurs, his hands already begin to grab my thighs and open my legs as my breathing escalates. Instinctively I lean back onto my elbows as he rushes to grab my underwear, pulling it down under my dress and tucking them into his pocket. He gives me a mischievous grin before his fingers press inside of me. I moan, the sound louder than I'd like in the empty room.

This just invites Leon to tease my clit, prodding me as I lean further and further back until I'm spread out on his desk, a whimpering mess. "You're so fucking wet already." He groans, pulling out and sucking on his shiny fingers, coated with my juices.

"Seeing that alone is enough to make me come." I mumble, dazed by the image of Leon sucking his fingers whilst smirking at me.

"You look so fucking good spread out like this." He mutters, before unbuckling his belt and sliding down his trousers just enough, he pumps himself a few times, already hard and ready. I lick my lips in antipation, already on the edge of the desk to make this easier.

Leon grabs my hands in his and pins them to the table as he slides into me, both of us hiss at that first feeling, it's like taking a breath after being starved of oxygen. Fucking has been the one thing Leon and I have been consistent with, especially since our dates have become a rare occurrence thanks to his job as an agent.

I hook my leg around his waist as Leon finally begins to move, the sound of our skin slapping fills the office and I hope to God Leon's right, if someone found us like this...

"What's on your mind baby?" Leon smirks, leaning down to press a quick kiss to my lips.

I shake my head, my hips lift to meet his thrusts as I moan. Leon doesn't comment further, his hands squeeze mine tighter, linking our fingers together as he adjusts his angle, hitting the right spot that makes me weak.

"Oh my God, please don't stop." I cry out, squirming under him as he groans, Leon keeps going, pulling out almost all the way before pushing back in even deeper, slow and steady, somehow keeping his composure.

"Never." Leon finally breathes out, his eyes meet mine as I pant, tears fall down my cheeks from the pleasure, I can feel myself getting close, Leon must be to because his movements become sloppy, his steady pace begins to quicken and I melt.

I come undone seconds later, my back lifts from the desk as I become a shaky, quivering mess. Leon follows soon after, panting before releasing a deep groan and doubling over, his forehead rests against my chest as he comes, his hips jerk for a few seconds after before he finally pulls out and stands up, tucking himself back in and doing his belt up.

I catch my breath as I grab some tissues from a tissue box and clean up as best I can. I sit up, opening my hand out and gesturing for Leon to give back my underwear.

He purses his lips as if to argue but then sighs and gives them back. I shoot him a sarcastic smile and pull them up as I hop off of the desk, my legs a little weak.

"Still staying for work?" I ask, smoothing out my hair and dress so it doesn't look like I just got fucked on a desk. Leon glances at the paperwork then shakes his head, grabbing them and shoving them into a safe under his desk.

"You're more important, and I want dessert." He murmurs, snaking an arm around my waist as he grabs his jacket.

I give him a pointed look. "You mean that nice ice cream place a few blocks away right?"

Leon chuckles, "Yeah sure, we'll go with that for now." I sigh but smile anyway, leaning into his warmth as we head out.