The Bossy Biker| Imagine

AN: Anyone else counting down the days until Death Island is released?
I'm going feral...
--------------------------------------------------------

Our target shoots at us rapidly, I just about have enough time to dart behind a massive potted plant in the lobby as he sprints past Leon and I, dashing out of the building and into the busy street taking the case we need with him. Leon curses and runs over to me as I stand, rolling my ankle and frowning as Leon grabs my shoulder, his blue eyes pierce into mine.

"You alright honey?" He asks, scanning me head to toe as I nod. I huff and grab my gun from the floor, reloading it as Leon makes his way out of the doors, the sidewalk is full of people, we both survey the area looking for our target in defeat until I spot a fancy sports car speeding out of a nearby parking garage.

"Quick!" I shout, pulling on Leon's arm and pointing at the car. Leon's eyes lock onto it then he quickly sprints around the corner to where we parked, my shoulders slump as I see my vehicle boxed in, thanks city parking. However Leon's bike is in the clear, Leon storms towards it as I hang back, hesitant and honestly terrified.

"What are you waiting for, he's getting away!" Leon frustratedly shouts, running a hand through his hair as he grabs his keys out of his pocket. I know he doesn't mean to snap at me, he's always under pressure on a mission.

"I- I'm not getting on that, you'll kill me." I snap back, backing away. Leon sighs and stomps towards me, he cups my face as he leans down, the tension between us growing as each second our target gets away.

"Look, I love you very much but we don't have time for this, either get on the bike or stay here, I'll pick you up after." Leon says exasperated.

I chew on my lip, I hate leaving Leon and technically we should both be after this guy. I can't leave him. "Fine." I mumble, following Leon to the bike, there aren't any helmets which makes me feel even more scared.

"I can't drive for shit but I promise I ride well, you can trust me." Leon gives me a small reassuring smile. I gulp as he climbs on and I follow, thankful for the movies I've seen that deal with this. I tuck my legs up and grab hold of Leon's waist, he chuckles and moves my hands higher as I squeak and close my eyes.

Without further hesitation Leon starts the engine and speeds away down the road, my body tries to follow his as he moves left and right, dodging cars and everything else. The wind whips my hair as I press my face into Leon's back, he groans as I squeeze him tighter when we go around a corner, speeding up as we head to the highway.

"Open your eyes." Leon calls out, I shake my head and bury my face further into his back.

"No fucking way, this is crazy!!" I shout, but it ends with an adrenaline filled laugh. Leon grabs one of my hands as he steers the bike with one hand, his thumb stroking the back of my hand to encourage me.

At a snails pace I peel my face away from Leon, leaning back as I take in the moment. Cars speed past and for a second I feel like I'm flying, it's exhilarating and I can't stop the whoop that bubbles out of me. Leon laughs and goes faster, and I begin to see the vibrant colour of our targets' car up ahead.

"Now what?" I shout over the bike, Leon turns his head to me briefly with a grin, his hand comes up and pretends to shoot as my eyes widen.

"You can't shoot and ride!"

"Well I can, but you're going to shoot as I get us as close as we can get." Leon replies.

My breath speeds up as we reach the bikes limit, my hands shake as my thighs clench together around Leon, he doesn't comment. We soon get side by side with the car, and I know it's time.

"You can do this, I promise you'll be alright." Leon softly says, I only just hear him but his words are so heartfelt I believe him.

I force myself into action before I can overthink, I let go of Leon with one hand and reach for my gun, I grab it and aim it at the drivers window ready to shoot. Our targets eyes meet mine in a panic, and suddenly his car is veering towards us to run us off of the road. I gasp as Leon slows down just in time, and I almost drop my gun as I grip him.

"It's okay, minor blip." Leon deeply says sounding pissed off. I narrow my eyes and aim my gun again as Leon tries to regain our spot, but the car keeps blocking our way.

I inhale then let the bullets fly, aiming for the wheels. One after another the tires burst and the whole car veers to the side, the target has some common sense to slow down until he stops. Leon stops the bike a distance behind him, the road empty apart from us.

"Be ready." Leon mutters as I climb off of the bike with shaky legs, Leon catches me before I fall without looking, taking the gun from my trembling hands.

The drivers door opens and the target steps out with his hands up, the case in one hand, Leon shoots his leg without hesitation and he drops along with the case. "That was for putting my girl in danger asshole." Leon growls, storming to the man and grabbing the case. The man writhes in pain clutching his leg as I grab my phone and call for backup.

Leon comes over to me, grabbing my chin and pressing a harsh yet passionate kiss to my lips that leaves me dizzy. "I'm so getting you to ride with me again."

I raise an eyebrow and begin to reply when sirens come screeching towards us. The backup. Leon grabs my hand and links our fingers together as he leads me back to the bike, throwing me a competitive look as the SUVs whizz past to collect our target.

"Come on pretty girl, trust me again." Leon playfully murmurs. I can't resist the charm and for the second time today I find myself squeezing myself to him as we speed along the road laughing.