Scared| Preference

Sometimes you get scared, and that's okay, it could be because of nightmares or watching scary movies, or because of seeing zombies or monsters in Raccoon City, it depends on where you are.

Leon is great at comforting you when you're scared, he just knows from looking at you sometimes, and doesn't need to be asked to do anything, he instinctively grabs your hand, squeezing it to bring you back to reality whilst leaning down to look into your eyes.

"Look at me babe, I'm right here and won't let anything hurt you."

Leon often wraps his arms around you, letting you nuzzle into his body as he pulls you onto his lap, keeping you tight to him. He also strokes your hair soothingly, his fingers run through the strands and are careful not to catch on any nots.

If you're outside such as in Raccoon Police Department or somewhere similar where there's creepy shit, Leon will try his best to keep you safe and sound, reassuring you it'll be okay whilst always making sure you're closest to the exit or holding the flashlight, he's more careful about your safety than his own.

If you have a nightmare Leon will stay up with you, talking about it as he makes you a hot drink and cuddling you, kissing your head and never judging you for anything.