Slap Bang| Imagine SMUT

"Where have you been? Wait, why does your breath smell like alcohol?" I ask narrowing my eyes at Leon who smiles dumbly at me, he just shrugs and locks the front door as he plops his keys into the bowl lime nothing.

"I just went out for a while, why does it matter?" He murmurs, his smile slowly disappearing as I cross my arms.

"Because you left without telling me, and now you're back at almost midnight, something could've happened and I'd have no idea!" I snap, feeling my anger bubble away, quickly growing as Leon raises his eyebrows. He opens his mouth to say something but waves me off as if he can't be bothered.

I huff in annoyance as he walks past me, so I grab his arm roughly. "I'm allowed to go out without your fucking permission!" He snaps, my eyes widen and before I know what I'm doing my hand is raised and heading right towards his cheek.

Even with alcohol in his system Leon's reactions are quick, he grabs my hand before it makes contact and gives me a 'really?' look before backing me into the wall. I let out a whoosh of breath from the suddenness, my eyes glaring up at Leon as I breathe heavily, though at this point it's less from anger and more from  lust. He somehow maneuvers me so both of my wrists are pinned above my head is his one hand.

"Were you about to slap me?" He asks teasingly, he's not annoyed in the slightest, if anything I think he's turned on. In fact I can feel it as he presses his body closer to mine, our chests touch as his breath caresses my cheek. I turn my head away from him in defiance and Leon lets out a deep chuckle.

"Answer me sweetie." He demands, I meet his bright blue eyes as I nod, his eyebrow quirks up as his other hand reaches under my top, his thumb brushing the underside of my breast, I gasp and arch my back, but Leon tuts and pulls away, I whimper begging for his touch.

"Oh, but I thought you were pissed at me?" He coos with a smile, I open my mouth as Leon presses his lips over the base of my throat, my words are lost.

"I- I am." I breathe out, but it sounds more like a moan. Leon mumbles something as his hand returns under my top, his fingers now toying with my nipple as I whimper again, my legs weak.

"That's no good, we can't have us going to sleep on bad terms, can we?" He murmurs, I shake my head as he smirks.

"Maybe we should apologise to each other?" He hums, letting go of me just to scoop me up and carry me to the bedroom.

Leon quickly pulls off my top and shorts, leaving me bare and exposed as I stand near the bed, Leon follows, undressing himself as I watch, licking my lips in anticipation.

Leon climbs onto the bed and lies on his back, resting his arms under his head. "Come say sorry sweetie." He mumbles, his cock hard and jutting up past his stomach. I climb onto the bed and grab him in my hand, but he shakes his head, "It's a two way apology."

I nod in understanding, then straddle him so my ass is in his face, I take him into my mouth just as Leon's lips make contact with my folds, his teeth graze my clit as I suck him off, gagging as he works his mouth harder on me. I moan around him, my eyes watering as I feel myself come close to the edge.

"Not yet baby." He groans, using his strength to pull me back and turn me around, I face him as I grind myself against his length, Leon swears under his breath as his hands find my hips, guiding me onto his cock.

As soon as he slips inside of me we both lose control, I bounce as he thrusts upwards, leaning forward to take my nipple into his mouth. His blue eyes never leave mine as I ride him. The room fills with the sound of skin hitting skin and our breathily moans, my movements slow as I begin to come, but Leon just thrusts harder, reaching the perfect spot that makes me scream out his name.

Seconds later Leon whimpers as he comes inside of me, his hands leaving bruises on my hips as he grips me. After I collapse onto his chest, both of us chuckling.

"Am I forgiven?" He mumbles, stroking my hair as I try to catch my breath.

I nod, kissing his neck as his arm wraps around my middle. "Good, I wasn't lying when I said we shouldn't go to sleep on bad terms."

I smile, "I think we're pretty good at the moment." I murmur as Leon grins, running a hand through his hair before pulling the covers up over us.