Months| Preference

Things you and Leon do in the month's of the year:

January- On new year's day you both cook together and talk about plans for the upcoming year, Leon is pretty hungover from the previous night so it's a chill day. Throughout January you both might decorate your house, painting together and dragging him along to buy new things for it, Leon pretends to hate it but secretly he's always dreamed of doing these mundane things with the love of his life.

February- Valentine's Day rapidly approaches, he treats you so well on the day and takes you out on the best date you could ever imagine. Throughout this month you both are quite busy with your own things, but always spend time together when you can. Leon constantly tells you how much he appreciates you, and buys you things to make up for his absence.

March, April- The weather is warming up slowly, so you both begin to do more outdoor activities. Leon takes you on more outdoor dates like picnics in the park and rooftop stargazing. Expect lots of flowers, Leon brings you a new bunch every week to match the spring vibe. Easter approaches and you both eat a ridiculous amount of chocolate and have a little easter egg hunt around the house, then you both watch cheesy easter movies which Leon ends up loving, he's got a soft spot for bunnies.

May- Leon takes you on a small holiday this month, it's only a short break but much needed, you both have lots of fun doing all kinds of activities and come back feeling refreshed and more in love than ever.

June, July, August- Summertime is Leon's favourite, he loves being outside and you both have lots of water fights and beach trips when you can. Leon wears cheesy sunglasses to make you laugh and is constantly swooning over your body since the summer clothes are on display. Leon takes you to an aquarium and gets attached to a turtle, he thinks it's really cool, he takes loads of pictures of you too. You both go camping and Leon suddenly gets all bossy and serious, you laugh as he gets antsy about your s'more skills.

September, October- Fall arrives and the leaves are bursting with orange and red, the temperature cools and Leon begins to wear cosy jumpers which you steal all the time, he finds it adorable. You both spend more time inside, doing things like reading, playing board or video games and baking. Halloween comes and it's a blast, you both watch horror movies and eat loads of snacks, you also both try to scare each other as much as possible, Leon wins since he's not fazed by a lot anymore. You both do each others Halloween makeup whilst sharing a bottle of wine, it's hilarious and you both end up just going crazy.

November, December- Snowball fights, cosy fireplace cuddles, Thanksgiving and Christmas. These months are about family and being together, Leon cooks a lot these months and is more clingy than usual, the reminders of family make him a little sad so he appreciates you even more and buys you lots of gifts. On New Year's Eve you both celebrate alone but together, kissing just as midnight hits, Leon tells you that there's nowhere else he'd rather be than with you forever, and that he loves you more than anything.