Dates| Preference

Dates Leon takes you on:

Restaurant.
As a first date Leon takes you to dinner, he's a classic romantic and pulls out your chair, complimenting your look and ordering a bottle of wine for you both. You both talk loads and get to know each other on a deeper level, he even opens up a bit about his background and childhood. At the end of the night he walks you home and kisses you on the cheek, making sure you get in safe before leaving.

Rooftop Picnics.
If things are too apocalyptic and all, Leon will still try to make things romantic. He prepares some food and takes you to a rooftop at night, sets out a blanket and you both have a picnic under the stars. Leon slips in a few cheesy lines which makes you laugh. When he notices you're cold he gives you his jacket, the warmth of it makes you cosy and you lean into him as he wraps his arm around you. You both talk and makeout, feeling like it's just you two in the world.

Shooting Range.
Though it's not the usual date, Leon takes you here since he knows you want to let off steam and he gets to spend time with you, he's also got a thing for seeing you handle a gun so well. He teaches you how to shoot and stands behind you, his hands cover yours as he teaches you the workings, you both laugh and joke around, having little competitions of who can shoot the best shots, Leon wins but you're okay with it. At the end you feel much better and less stressed, after thanking Leon he shrugs and says he's glad he got to spend time with you.

His place.
Inviting you to his place is a step forward in your relationship, he's letting you into his safe space making himself vulnerable. He cooks for you and makes the best garlic bread you've ever eaten. You both watch movies and cuddle on the couch, enjoying each others company. When you fall asleep Leon carries you to his room, tucking you in but accidentally waking you up. He insists you stay the night, and you both snuggle together, pillow talking before being more intimate. Leon knows after this that he wants to sleep next to you every night and wake up to you every morning for the rest of his life.