Ill| Preference

When you're ill:

Leon tries to remain calm, but inside he's kind of freaking out, he hates seeing you in any kind of pain or uncomfortable, so he does everything he can to make you better.

He gets you all kinds of meds and makes sure that you take them, he insists you stay in bed as he sits by your side, barely leaving you. If you've got stomach ache he'll rub your tummy, or if you're sick he kneels next to you and holds your hair back as he rubs your back.

Leon cooks homemade meals his mother used to cook for him to help you get better, and he's really good at cooking. He also occasionally spoon feeds you, both of you laugh about it, especially you as you tease him about being a mother hen.

Leon refuses to not kiss you, even when you warn him, the man is relentless and will sacrifice his health just for a little lip action, but he's super gentle and it's mostly forehead kisses.

When you're better Leon is so relieved, he's glad to have you back in action and genuinely doesn't mind looming after you.

When he's ill:

Leon hates admitting he's ill, he'll brush off his symptoms and try and be independent, until he's finally at the point where he physically can't do anything, that's when you step in with a "I told you so".

Leon usually settles on the couch rather than the bed, you tuck him up in a bundle of blankets and set all the things he might need on the coffee table, smiling as he grumpily frowns at literally everything, he really does dislike being ill.

Leon sleeps a lot when he's ill, so often you'll both just snuggle up and watch movies until he passes out, his head on your chest as he snores. You don't mind though, for once he's submissive and clingy.

Leon likes it when you make different kinds of drinks for him, like herbal teas and things, he'd never do anything like this for himself but appreciates the drinks you feed him, he's got a secret love for peppermint tea.

As he's getting better slowly he insists on getting up again, doing his workouts or at least hobbling about, however you warn him about doing stuff too soon which results in him not listening and regressing back to being ill, he waits it out for an extra day or two before he's fully better.

Once he's fully recovered, he's super grateful and makes it up to you somehow either with gifts, outings or other things...