Cooking| Preference

Usually you'd do the cooking wherever you and Leon are living, only because he's often busy or not in the mood, and that's fair enough because you love to cook for him anyway, and Leon appreciates your effort. When you cook Leon often watches you with a smile, enjoying the view of his future wife. He has to taste test everything, so sometimes you'll raise a spoon to his lips and watch as he leans forward and takes a bite, groaning at the deliciousness.

However on occasion Leon wants to cook for you, especially if he sees your tired or if he wants to do something nice for you. He'd cook one of his mother's Italian recipes, doing loads of smart chefy things that you don't understand to make the perfect meal. He secretly likes to show off, telling you about what he's doing as he does it, as if you're going to remember...

You both always sit together at dinner, talking about your days and other things, sometimes sharing a bottle of wine, other days just slouching out eating pizza. Leon loves this time with you, he often has moments where he just stops and appreciates how amazing you are and how much he loves you.

Afterwards you both share the washing up, but this often leads to bubble fights and makeout sessions. On the occasion when you do actually stay focused, you both just smile and chat until it's over.