Lazy Days| Preference

Leon is always on the go. Even though the man is well overdue for a break, he doesn't ever stop. He's always prepping for a mission or working on something, so lazy days are rare but a gift to you both.

Sometimes you'll have to force Leon to stay in bed in the morning, even though he's tired he'll still want to get up and workout, so a little teasing and some clinging onto him helps. Once he's convinced (which doesn't take long because he secretly basks in the attention) you'll both spend the morning rolling about in bed, talking and kissing, maybe some slow sex.

Afterwards you're both up and ready for breakfast. Sometimes Leon takes you out for food, but most of the time you both work together in the kitchen preparing a nice breakfast. Dancing possibly included depending on Leon's mood.

After breakfast you both just spend the day chilling out, maybe sat on the couch watching movies or reading. Leon and you might play a few board games, but it usually ends up in a makeout session because he's a sore loser.

When the day is nearing its end, you'll both take a bath together. It's super relaxing with lots of bubbles and candles, maybe a bottle of champagne or wine if you're both feeling fancy. Most of the time it's just beer.

After that you both head to bed, once again lots of cuddling included and more talking, you both just enjoy the rest of the night to yourselves before morning arrives and it's back to normal.