Leon Gets Infected| Preference

You're both in a secret Umbrella facility when you're overrun with the undead, after a tough fight with some monstrous creation you're both tired and not as focused as usual.

The undead appear out of nowhere and you both force yourselves to fight, just as a zombie lunges at you from behind Leon grabs it and gets bit in the process, grunting as he throws it against the wall hard, it's brain splattering everywhere.

You look at Leon as the bodies lie scattered around you, his eyes flick to his arm before he sighs, his shoulders slumping. He knows exactly what this means, and you do too.

Leon and you find a safe room where you can both take a breather, alarms blare in the facility but you don't care. Leon turns away from you as he fiddles with something, he turns back to you and kisses your lips passionately as he slips a ring into your hand, your eyes widen and he gives you a sad smile.
"I was going to give you it soon, but I guess we've run out of time." He mumbles.

You take the ring and slip it on, trying to keep your composure since time is running out. Leon holds out a gun to you, implying the worst...

(As of recent, choose your option...)

Option A: With shaking hands you take the gun, but throw it aside and wrap your arms around him, he holds you tightly and tells you that you need to leave, he can already feel himself changing. You cling onto him shuddering as you begin to cry, he pushes you away, tears coating his eyes as he tells you how much he loves you. It sounds like a goodbye and you beg him to stop, saying you'll stay with him or you can find help. He shakes his head, tears falling from his eyes as he cups your face. All of a sudden he picks you up and carries you out of the room before going back in and breaking the lock so you can't get back in. The floor shudders as the facility begins to self destruct, you slam on the door yelling and sobbing, then you hear a gunshot from inside.

Option B: You take the gun from him, shaking as you eye it up. You've already made your mind up, you pull Leon to you and kiss him before turning away, Leon grabs your arm and you tell him to stay put, you're going to get the vaccine no matter how dangerous it is to get to the lab. Leon's legs collapse and you help him sit up against the wall, he begs you not to leave but you wipe his hair away from his eyes before rushing out of the room. After a near death fight with more undead and monsters you find the vaccine, sprinting back to Leon you find him laying on the floor, begging for him to wake up you give him the vaccine and wait, even as walls rumble from the self destruction of the facility. Minutes later Leon wakes up, his bite looking more like a scratch then an infection. He's weak but you help him up and you both escape okay, he's so mad at you but also so relieved, he didn't want to die. Leon kisses you and holds you tight, never letting you go.