Past to Present| Imagine

"Hey, you look nice." Leon smiles, looking me up and down as I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before letting to and inviting him into my house.

"Hi, thank you, make yourself at home." I reply, closing the door nervously. This is the first time my boyfriend Leon has come over to my house, and whilst I'm excited for him to stay, I'm also worried. This is my private and personal space, it's the embodiment of me and I'm worried what Leon will think.

His eyes scan the space, landing on my bookshelves before he begins to wander about, peeking his head into the kitchen then freezes when he sees my bedroom. "Is that where the lady sleeps?" He jokes, pointing his thumb at the doorway.

I let out a small laugh and nod, then grab his hand and lead him into my room, hopefully this will be the place where Leon and I spend many more nights together. Leon once again takes in my room, his eyes land on my bed and I wonder what he's staring at until I see it.

I forgot to put my favourite ratty old teddy bear away. I've had it since childhood and can't sleep well without it, and now Leon is silently judging me for having it sat on my bed. Fuck.

"That's not...uh, it's just..." I begin, rambling as I leap for it to shove it into the closet, but Leon darts out at the same time, both of us grab the bear at the same time. I narrow my eyes at him as he smirks and pulls it from my hands. He sits up and analyses it in his hands, carefully turning it over as he raises an eyebrow.

"Guessing this is my competition, huh?" He grins, his fingers gently smooth down a tuft of fur on the bear. I frown for a second as I try to work out what he means. When I don't reply Leon adds "This little guy is your protector, but it's my job now."

I huff a laugh and pull the bear out of his hands, giving it a squeeze before setting it back on the bed, a little less embarrassed now Leon's okay with it. I shrug and begin telling Leon the story of the bear; who gave it to me and when.

Leon listens intently, getting closer and closer until he wraps an arm around my middle and pulls me further on the bed, we both lie side by side as he cups my cheek and leans in to kiss me. "As if I couldn't love you more, once again you prove me wrong." He murmurs softly against my lips.

I smile into the kiss and maneuver to pull him on top of me, his elbows rest either side of my head as he deepens the kiss, my legs wrap around him as he groans and reaches under my top, his hands exploring my ribs ticklishly, until he does actually end up ticking the shit out of me.

I giggle and squirm as Leon mimics my laughter, pressing his forehead to mine as I buck and wriggle, begging him to stop. "Leon, I can't breathe," I snort and laugh, "Stop!"

He chuckles and comes to a stop, kissing the tip of my nose before going to pull away, but I wrap my arms and legs back around him and roll us over so now he's the one underneath. He raises his eyebrows as he looks up at me, then smugly he tucks his hands under his head, waiting to see what I'll do.

I end up leaning down to kiss his throat, my hands begin roaming his abs as his breath catches as I feel him tense up, his fingers curl into a fist as if he's holding himself back. I smile as my lips move to his neck, I purposely let out a deep breath near his ear and he finally breaks, slipping out a groan as he grabs my ass.

"Uh-uh, teddy is watching." I smirk, leaning back and getting off of the bed. Leon narrows his eyes playfully then huffs, holding out a finger in warning. "He's going in the closet later then."

I shrug and head to the kitchen, plucking up my phone as I quickly ask Leon if he wants pizza for dinner. As predicted he nods and I put an order through, then Leon begins picking a movie as I grab some blankets and set up a cosy spot on the couch.

Twenty minutes later I pay for the pizza and Leon and I sit together watching a movie and eating, after we snuggle which leads to kissing, which then leads to Leon carrying me to my room and throwing a blanket over teddy as he does unspeakable things to me.

When finally exhausted hours later, Leon and I cuddle under the duvet, and he grabs teddy and passes him to me, apologising to the bear for anything he heard. I snicker before closing my eyes, nuzzling into Leon's neck.