Nice For You| Imagine

I sigh contentedly as I sit in the hot bath, the bubbles nearly overflowing as I lean back, savouring the relaxation. I hear our front door open, and Leon calls out "Y/N, I'm home!"

"In here!" I shout back.

The door to the bathroom opens and he casually walks in, pausing as he watches me. "You're having a bath without me, rude." He grins as he sits on the edge of the bath, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of my head.

"You took too long, how was the meeting" I ask, leaning my head back as I look into his eyes. He shrugs and takes off his jacket.

"Okay, nothing I can tell you though, but I don't wanna talk about me, how was your day?" He softly asks as I watch him in confusion.

"It was okay, bit boring " I laugh, causing the water to ripple, Leon smiles and gets onto his knees beside the bath, dipping his fingers into the water.

"Jesus, you having a bath with Satan or something? This is boiling!"

I smile, flicking some bubbles at him. Leon quickly leans forward, nibbling the tips of my fingers playfully which makes me giggle.

"Lean forward, I wanna wash your hair for you." He murmurs, plucking up some of my hair, I go to shake my head, but he looks at me with those puppy dog eyes of his, so I sigh and sit up.

Leon whistles so I flip him off, making him chuckle before he scoops up some water and gently trickles it onto my head. His hand covers my eyes as he wets my hair, taking his time to make sure it's all wet. He then grabs my shampoo and sniffs it before rubbing some between his hands and carefully managing my scalp.

I groan at the feeling, smiling as I tilt my head back, in the corner of my eye I see him smile softly. "Is this okay?" He murmurs. I nod, so he keeps going until it's ready to rinse.

Leon does the same as before, scooping up water and washing out the shampoo thoroughly, his fingers careful when he reaches tangles in my hair.

"Thank you, I don't remember the last time someone washed my hair for me, I forgot how nice it feels." I quietly mumble, leaning over the edge of the bath to press a kiss to Leon's cheek.

He smiles and stands up, "I'm gonna go put dinner in the oven, come out when you're ready."

I nod and some time later come out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and sleepy, my favourite pyjamas on as I walk into the kitchen.

Leon is in the middle of dishing up lasagne, the table has a lit candle on it and there's a bunch of red roses where I usually sit. I pluck them up, smelling the floral scent, smiling.

"You're too good for me." I say as he places my plate down in front of me, as usual dinner looks delicious.

"I think it's the other way around babe, you do so much for me I wanted to do something nice for you." He replies, sitting down opposite me.

We begin talking, enjoying each others company over a nice meal and in a loving home.