Night Drives| Preference

In a car:

Leon isn't the best driver, so late night drives are better because he's more confident and there's less traffic. Sometimes when you can't sleep or if he's overwhelmed you both get into the car and he just drives, he rolls the windows down but gives you his jacket if you're cold. You both listen to music and either talk about your troubles or just stay quiet, either way Leon enjoys the time with you.

He's always safe and makes sure you're okay, his hand often rests on your thigh as he drives, or he'll hold your hand and kiss the back of it at every red light.

Usually the late night drives end in getting fast food and eating cheeseburgers in the car with Leon and you both feeling much better.

On his bike:

Leon loves the freedom his motorbike gives him, he loves the speed and rush he gets when he rides it, especially at night when he's speeding under the stars. When you join Leon he's very serious about your safety, he puts the helmet on you to make sure it's secure, then makes you wear his jacket just in case. He helps you on and reassures you that you'll be safe, he speeds less when you're with him as he has more to lose.

You wrap your arms around him the whole time, both of you sharing body head as the wind rips through your hair. It's a thrill and Leon loves your squeals of delight or the way you cling to him. He does get a bit handsy since you're close to him, often gripping the backs of your thighs or patting your ass playfully. You bump your helmet against his as you laugh.

Afterwards you both usually feel a lot better, the rush helps to make you both feel alive and keeps you on the edge, Leon kisses you once you get back home, before he slings you over his shoulder upside down and takes you to bed...