First Time| Preference

The first time you and Leon do the deed, it's slow, romantic and sweet. He takes his time undressing you, kissing almost every body part and murming how beautiful you are, even when you argue he grabs your chin and kisses you.

He reassurs you the whole time, asking if you're sure. He pushes in slowly, gasping at how good you feel, he's enamoured by you, and has to force himself not to completely consume you. He definitely knows what he's doing, and he does it well.

It's sensual and slightly awkward, both of you laugh numerous times until he does something that makes you moan, then it's back to buinsness. Leon's a whimperer, occasionally breathing heavily into your ear as he kisses your neck or shoulders, leaving small marks.

He can't hold it any longer when he's nearly there, and does get a little rougher near the end.

After he asks if you're okay, helping to clean you up and make sure you're comfortable. He pulls you to his chest, giving you lots of cuddles and praise, kissing your head and showing you how much you mean to him, he never wants you to feel like he's used you just for sex.

After the first time however, he becomes more and more confident with you, occasionally waking you up to have another round, sometimes during the day he'll pull you to the bedroom or shower, occasionally on the couch.

He's obsessed with you, he has a deep connection with you that isn't just sexual, he wants to make you feel good because he struggles to express with words and actions. The man tries his best and you know what he means with everything, you both are essentially soulmates.