Forbidden Friends| Imagine

It takes too long for the rest of my fellow agents in training to fall asleep. I toss and turn in my bed, waiting patiently until every single one is asleep, and even then I wait a little longer just to be sure. If I get caught om getting more than a slap on the wrist and a warning, I'm risking everything for this.

Still dressed I slip out of bed and grab my boots, tip toeing past the numerous beds and out of the room, only when I'm outside do I put my boots on and let out a relieved breath. From here it's just a short walk through the woods surrounding the compound, which would usually be easy but it's practically pitch black aside from the vague dim light from the moon. I carefully make my way around trees and downhill until I finally reach the abandoned cabin, nobody knows it's here apart from a select few people, I think it used to store coal or supplies until electricity was installed back at the compound.

I peek through the dirty glass window, my body vibrating with anticipation, then I carefully open the creaky wooden door. My eyes dart around the cosy space, smiling at the blanket on the floor and the oil lamp that's currently off. He should be here by now...

All of a sudden arms wrap around me, a hand smothers my mouth and I immediately stomp down on my captors foot, but he moves as if predicting my move and shoves me against the wall. "You've gotta be faster than that." A deep voice chuckles near my ear. My shoulders slump at the familiar voice, and soon after the arms let me go.

"You're off duty Leon." I huff with a smile, turning around to see my mentor and my boyfriend, if we can call it that.

Leon doesn't reply, he just grabs my hips and pulls me to him, his lips meeting mine desperately as I wrap my arms around his neck. Our mouths battle for dominance but as usual Leon wins, his arms pick me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, my hands find his hair and as usual he groans when I gently pull.

"Fuck." Leon hisses, moving his mouth from my lips to my neck, he sucks and bites, for sure leaving a red mark. I moan and throw my head back, my legs squeezing around him as he backs me against the wall for better balance. I grind my hips, gasping as Leon's breathing intensifies.

"We shouldn't be doing this, we're forbidden from even being friends." Leon rasps, setting me down and pressing his forehead to mine.

My legs feel weak but luckily Leon keeps his hands around my middle, steadying me. I scoff, "You're right...sir," I tease earning a lustful look from Leon, "but I think what we've been doing kinda crosses the line of friendship."

Leon chuckles and smirks, then narrows his eyes as he presses one more gentler kiss to my lips. He then links our hands together and leads me to the floor where we both sit side by side leaning against the wall. Leon lights the lamp then leans his head against mine, fidgeting with my fingers.

"How's the training going?" Leon asks, I'm still amazed how he can go from passionate and ready to rip my clothes off to sweet and loving.

I bite back a laugh as I pointedly look up at him. "You know how it's been, you've been training me."

Leon rolls his eyes and gently taps the tip of my nose with his finger. "I mean how are you coping? I know it's not easy."

I shrug, leaning more into him as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. "It's okay, I just..."

Leon frowns as he looks at me with concern. "I just don't like the idea of mindlessly following orders, surely I should know a whole situation to make my own choices, right?"

Leon purses his lips then nods. He sighs before replying, "True, but we don't get that luxury. That kind of mindset doesn't do well around here, I don't want to tell you how to be, but I don't want you to get hurt either."

I nod and rest my head against Leon's chest, letting out a small yawn as we talk more and more. Half an hour later my eyes are dropping and Leon can tell I'm tired.

"You know once this is all over and I'm qualified, we can be together right?" I sleepily ask. Leon runs a hand through my hair as I lie on his lap, staring up at him as he gives me a small smile.

"Yeah," he nods, "I'm not leaving you anytime soon."

I let out a relieved breath, "There's not much longer, just wait for me 'kay?"

Leon cups my cheek and leans down, kissing my forehead as I fall asleep in his arms for a few hours. Just before dawn Leon walks me back halfway and kisses me deeply, then we part ways.

A few hours after that I'm lined up with the rest of my group, listening to Leon teach us as we pretend to be nothing but student and mentor.