Anniversary| Preference

For you, Leon does this:

Leon wakes you up with lots of kisses, he cuddles you and he tickles you to wake you up, he then passes you some flowers he bought you and a few gifts that include a necklace, an object related to your favourite hobby and a picture frame with a photo of you both in it.

After some time in bed, you both spend the day together watching movies, doing your favourite activities and just relaxing, until Leon surprises you yet again in the evening with a special dinner reservation at a posh restaurant.

You both dress up in fancy clothes and head to the restaurant where Leon is an absolute gentleman pulling your seat out and ordering a bottle of champagne. You both laugh and have a wonderful dinner which is delicious, before Leon pays and you both take a nightlit stroll around the local city park, Leon kisses you under the moonlight before you both head home and go to bed, but there isn't much sleep involved...

-------------------------------------------------

For Leon, you do this:

You let him sleep in since he never usually does, watching his restful face until he wakes up and smiles at you, immediately cuddling you and kissing your head. You both snuggle for a while until you get up to make him breakfast since he usually does the cooking, he watches you with admiration and wraps his arms around you from behind, kissing you neck as you cook.

After a lovely breakfast together you give him his first gift, a new watch. He absolutely loves it and will wear it on missions to remind himself of you and what he gets to come home to. After you both take a shower together and get ready for the day, after a long shower...you both do some things together like watching a TV show or movie, playing some video games or reading.

At a certain time in the evening you ask Leon if he wants to get some takeout. He nods and you say a specific place with food you both like, but he questions that it's pickup only and is halfway across the city. With a smug smile you nod and he orders anyway, willing to get a taxi to it. However this is where your main surprise comes in.

You put on your jacket and boots before leading him down outside, revealing a awesome looking motorbike parked outside. Leon's eyes widen as you gesture at it, heading towards the thing. Leon is absolutely awed, he's always had a love for them and used to ride when he was a teen. You pass him the keys and he climbs on, but he gestures for you to join.

Hesitantly you climb on, following his instructions, you trust him to keep you alive. Minutes later you're both zooming through the city as the sun sets, the wind blows your hair as you squeal in delight, Leon is just a happy, his hand rests on your thigh everything you stop, he chuckles at your reactions.

You then both grab the food and eat it outside on the curb, it's not fancy at all but you're both too happy and in love to care. Leon drives extra fast on the way home as you wrap your arms around him.