Midnight Snack PT 1| Imagine

Leon lightly snores from beside me, I watch the rise and fall of his chest for a while, ignoring the constant rumbles from my stomach as I try to lie still, but I give up after twenty minutes and decide to stealthily roll out from underneath his arm and tip toe to the kitchen.

As quiet as a mouse, I grab a bowl and my favourite cereal, pouring some into the bowl until I feel Leon's arms wrap around me, I jump out of my skin and the box almost goes flying, but Leon manages to catch it before it splatters on the floor. I gaze down at the cereal box in his hand, my eyes slowly trail up his arms until I meet his blue eyes.

"Hungry?" He smirks, his arms tighten from behind me as he pours some more cereal for me. I nod as he presses a quick kiss to my neck and pulls away, heading to the fridge to grab the milk.

I hop onto the worktop, grabbing a spoon beforehand then watch as Leon puts some milk into the bowl and passes it to me. I nod a thanks and dig in, crunching on the delicious snack as he leans against the side opposite me, watching with amusement.

"Do you want some?" I mumble, glancing at the box. Leon huffs a laugh as he shakes his head.

"I like to think I'm a brave man, but touching your cereal, uh-uh."

I smile as I continue to eat, once I'm done Leon takes the bowl from my hands and puts it in the sink, then stands between my legs as he cups my cheeks between his palms. "I love you." He says so sincerely.

I'm slightly taken aback by his use of the L word, he doesn't use it lightly. I lean forward, pressing my lips against his as I whisper "I love you too." Leon grins against my lips, deepening the kiss as his hands slide down to grip either side of my waist.

"You taste like chocolate." He murmurs, his lips begin to trail from mine to my jawline, then down to my neck. Instinctively I scoot forward towards him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Leon," I whimper, my breath quickening as he sucks at my neck, definitely leaving a mark, "what are you up to?" I laugh as one of his hands begins to toy with the string of my pyjama shorts. He gives me a lustful look before he begins to lower himself onto his knees.

Oh.

"You've had your midnight snack, now I want mine." He mumbles, his lips tilted into a playful half smile.

I gasp at the first touch...