Hate When We Fight| Imagine SMUT

"You should just learn to stop trying to save people!" I shout, panting as Leon looks as though I've slapped him.

I realise what I've said, but I can't take it back. In my anger I've hurt him, and for once Leon looks pissed. His fists clench and though I know for a fact he'll never lay his hands on me, I know Leon's anger isn't something that is common, which means once he crosses a line...I don't want to be around.

I grab my coat and keys then storm out of our apartment, slamming the door shut and hurrying away towards the stairs, as if the more distance I put between us the better I'll feel. As if, I already feel guilty for using Leon's worst trait against him. I can't help it if he's always ready to throw his life away just to save anyone and everyone, especially not when he's supposed to be in a committed relationship, how do we have a future if he keeps coming close to losing it?

I walk around the city for a bit, then grab a coffee as I sit and think of a decent apology. Nothing seems good enough, and by the time I've got some form of speech planned, I'm being ushered out of the shop, not noticing how late it is.

I walk back home, nervously flattening my hair as I head up the steps and unlock the door, I'm half expecting a note from Leon telling me he's leaving or maybe he's changed the locks already, but nothing seems out of place. Not until I close the door and Leon strolls out of the bedroom, a nearly empty bottle of whiskey dangles from his fingers.

"Drinking your problems away?" I say as I shrug off my coat. Well fuck, so much for apologising, it seems I'm just digging myself a deeper hole.

Leon nods, taking a swig as he wobbles unsteadily, I sigh and walk up to him, reaching for the bottle, but Leon's relucant to let it go and holds it above his head like a child as his blue eyes stare me down. "Just drop it!" I desperately say as he gently pushes me away. In my anger I shove him and the bottle drops, somehow suriving the fall, but Leon's eyes narrow at me.

Seconds later he hoists me off of my feet by my waist and puts me on the kitchen counter, he grabs my wrists in one hand and pins them above my head as he stands between my legs. Trapped I stare up at him in a mix of fury and fucked up lust.

"You hurt me earlier." Leon deeply murmurs, pressing his nose against my neck, breathing me in as my chest rises and falls.

"I know, I'm sorry." I whisper, but it sounds more like a whimper as Leon's other hand grabs my thigh and squeezes.

"I almost believe you, but I know you weren't lying when you said it, and I know you're scared of what might happen every time I go to work," he begins, his lips press against my neck as my head falls back against the wall, "but it doesn't change who I am, what I live for."

I nod as I begin to accept what I already know. Leon's a natural born protector, he's a good guy who'll fight to save anyone who needs it, even if it means destroying himself in the process. "I don't want you to die." I murmur, my voice cracks as I finally admit my biggest fear.

Leon stiffens as he pulls back, letting go of my hands he cups my face and kisses me deeply, "I've got too much to live for." He mumbles around my lips as I scoot forward, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Prove it." I challenge, lifting his tee over his head as my fingers trace his skin and down his back. I keep eye contact as I grab my own top and lift it above my head, then I take off my bra as Leon's breathing intensifies. Leon's fingers drift up to my breasts, gently squeezing one nipple then another as I moan and arch my back. He leans forward to kiss me, his chest brushing against my own just as he picks me up and carries me to our bedroom.

Gently he sets me on the bed, laying me down as he reaches for my jeans, unbuttoning them with one hand before peeling them off along with my underwear. I gasp as his lips press against my inner thighs, I open my legs as he smirks, moving higher and higher. Usually I'd be all for being eaten out, but right now I just need him inside of me.

"Not now." I whimper, sitting up to grab at his jeans. Leon nods and seems just as desperate as I do, smoothly he stands up and takes everything else off, showing me just how ready he is to prove to me how much he loves me.

Leon climbs back on top of me, brushing some hair away from my face as he positions himself at my entrance, he slips his cock up and down my folds to lube himself up before kissing me once more just as he pushes inside. I cry out, my legs wrapping around him as he mumbles "Jesus fucking christ you feel good."

Leon begins to move, slowly pushing in and out at an agonising pace, my nails dig into his back as I lift my hips, trying to urge him to go faster, but Leon's set on keeping this pace, knowing just how good it makes me feel.

"Shit, I'd say you're definitely proving something." I huff as I smile, Leon shakes his head chuckling as I close my eyes against the pleasure, as soon as I do Leon stops, I open them again to see Leon staring down at me.

"Keep those pretty eyes open, I want to see them roll back as I make you come."

My eyes widen as he thrusts deeper than before, filling me completely as I moan louder than before. Leon begins groaning with me, his eyes begin to glaze over as he comes undone, he leans his forehead down to mine, pressing against me as our eyes connect, his teeth clench as I follow him into oblivion.

After we lay there in bed, unmoving as we catch our breaths. A few minutes later Leon turns to me and pulls me to his chest, "I love you so much, I hate when we fight."

I nod as I hook my leg over his, pressing a kiss to the scar on his shoulder I look up at him. "Me too, I'm sorry I was a bitch."

Leon frowns and sits up, "You're just trying to protect me when I can't do it myself, but there's nobody else in the world I'd want doing it than you."

I smile as he stands up and heads to the bathroom, he comes back with a warm cloth, cleaning me up as he tickles me with kisses and gentle nips. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down on top of me as he lies between my legs. "I love you."

Leon's lips tilt up as he rolls us over, pulling the duvet over us before showing me once again what his love feels like.