Luckiest Man | Imagine SMUT

I let out a girlish shriek as I rush to the door and throw my arms and legs around Leon. As usual he catches me with ease and buries his face into my hair, breathing in deeply as we embrace for the first time in weeks. I hate that his missions are beginning to last longer and longer, but I guess that comes with being the best agent the government has. 

"Hey my beautiful wife, I've missed you." Leon murmurs, gently pressing a kiss to my cheek as he sets me back on my feet. I smile up at him, my hands still around his neck as if I'm latching onto him. 

"Hey hubby," I tease, earning a chuckle from Leon, he used to pretend to hate it but I think it's growing on him, "I think I missed you more." 

Leon gives gives me a pointed look before grabbing his bag and heading to the bathroom. I follow, turning on the lamp for him as he sighs and stretches his arms above his head. "I'm just gonna take a shower okay?" He tells me, grabbing my chin and pecking my lips. I nod, grateful his decision aids my secret plan. 

As Leon goes to have a shower, I get undressed and slip into the sexy lingerie I bought last week. It's not normally something I'd wear but the color suits me so well and I actually feel pretty confident in it. It helps that my husband worships my body on the days I don't feel good enough, it's just another reason why I love him so much. 

I lie on the bed, my leg swinging in the air as I wait for Leon's return. I hear the light pad of his footsteps and almost snort at his reaction when he see me. He stops dead in his tracks, his blue eyes widen as his mouth parts, his eyes scan me so slowly I feel myself getting wetter by the second just by the way he's gazing at me. 

"Fuck." He whispers, swallowing deeply and adjusting his sweatpants, but there's no hiding what I do to him. Thankfully he's shirtless, so I lick my lips and enjoy the view. 

"Come here Mr Kennedy." I smirk, sitting up on the edge of the bed as Leon comes and stands between my legs. His hand reaches out as his knuckles brush my cheekbone, my breathing hitches as he leans down and kisses me deeply, his tongue dominating mine. 

"You're so fucking hot, I could eat you up." Leon mumbles between my lips, he begins trailing them down to my neck as his hand wraps around my neck. I raise my head to give him better access as his other hand cups one breast, his thumb rubbing my hardened nipple which coaxed a gasp from me. 

Leon eventually gets inpatient, his hand miraculously unclasps the lace bra and he tugs it away. His eyes meet mine as he pushes me onto my back, he slips down his sweatpants to reveal his erected cock, ready to fuck me into oblivion. I think I whimper as he pushes the tip against my lacy underwear, I open my legs and throw my head back as he teases me. 

"Leon, I can't wait, I need you inside of me right now." I moan, arching my back and reaching for him. 

"Jesus Christ Y/N, keep talking like that and none of us will survive the thing I'm gonna do to you tonight." Leon grunts, grabbing my underwear and tugging it down my legs. I lift my hips for him as he wastes no time slamming himself inside of me. 

I scream out as Leon whimpers, his hands find my hair as he begins to fuck me roughly. I know this routine well; the first round is always quick and rough, the second soft and loving, and third is sleepy and slow. 

"Ohmygodohmygod." I whine as his cock buries deeper inside of me with each thrust. Leon's mouth covers mine to smother my moans as he slows down, hitting the perfect spot. My nails dig into his back as I wrap my legs around him, tears fall from my eyes as the wave of pleasure builds until the dam bursts. 

I come with a silent scream, Leon follows soon after, grunting and moaning my name as his cock twitches violently inside of me. He pulls out, panting heavily as he flips me over as if I weigh nothing, his hands cover mine as I'm in all fours, and he slams into me again...

After a couple of hours we both lie side by side, my head rests in the crook of Leon's neck as his arm holds me close to him, his thumb draws lazy circles on my shoulder until a random but very important realisation enters my mind. 

As if sensing my turmoil, Leon looks down at me and arches an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" He asks with concern. 

"We didn't use protection..." I whisper, and Leon's eyes widen. 

********3 Years Later*******

I lie on the bed as Leon and our daughter walk through the bedroom door, it was his turn for bathtime and he's still got a crown of bubbles on his darker blonde hair. 

I cover my mouth to hide my smile, but I pull it away as I see the cutest thing ever. Our daughter strolls in wearing Leon's tee, it's like a dress on her but he just watches with amusement. 

"What happened to the monkey pyjamas?" I ask sitting up and reaching down to scoop our daughter up. 

Leon shrugs as he lets out a small sigh, climbing onto the bed beside me. "Wasn't happening and I couldn't say no, she put it on herself." 

I smirk as our daughter climbs into my lap and wraps her arms around me, nuzzling herself into my chest. "Comfy" she mumbles sweetly. 

Leon gives me an 'I told you so' look so I stick my tongue out and look down. She eventually climbs in the middle of the bed and Leon takes the opportunity to tickle her mercilessly, I laugh with her, enjoying the family moment and being grateful for the blessing. She then lets out a small yawn and slips into our bed, on Leon's side. 

She's out within minutes, her mouth open as she clutches the pillow like a teddy. 

"Thank you for giving me such a perfect daughter, and making me the luckiest man in the world," Leon murmurs into my ear as he presses a kiss to my temple and wraps his arms around me, "I love you." 

"I love you too." I whisper, leaning my head against his chest as we watch our daughter sleep.