Jump| Imagine

Leon slams the wooden door shut behind me just as the creepy villagers reach it, already they're banging on the door with their weapons and tools.

"Over here," Leon calls out, standing at the edge of an open window, rain batters through the open space, the harsh wind makes me shiver but not as much as the thought of falling face first all the way down.

The door bangs again, groaning against the weight. Without hesitation Leon jumps, earning a gasp from me, I rush to the edge, my hands grip the stone edge as I look down and see Leon waiting for me to follow.

"No way." I shake my head, backing away. I can't make that jump, and I'm not even willing to try.

Leon's eyebrows knit together as I look down, he holds out a hand to beckon me, but I purse my lips together as I look for another way out. There isn't one.

"Come on, I've got you." Leon calls out, his voice barely a shout through the heavy rainfall. My breath quickens as the door begins to budge, I've got no choice if I want to survive this.

I hesitantly climb on the edge, sitting with my legs dangling down. Though terrifying, I've got to admit the view is nice, if you took away the crazed villagers and deadly storm.

Leon gives me a nod as I look down, I know he sees the worry written all over my face. "Hey, trust me."

"If you drop me I'll shoot you." I call out as I try to make light of the situation. Leon's mouth tilts up a little and I know I can't procrastinate anymore.

With a deep breath, I let go and allow myself to fall just as the door breaks down. I feel light and more scared than I've ever been, expecting to hit the ground with a splat I'm surprised when strong arms catch me, already pulling me to his chest.

I look up as I open my eyes, huffing a laugh I mumble "Show off," before Leon sets me down on my feet gently. I straighten my clothes and begin to walk away when suddenly Leon grabs my arm and pulls me to him, his lips already on mine before I have time to even breathe.

"I'll always catch you." He murmurs as he pulls away and walks past me, jumping down yet again.

I smile as I roll my eyes, using a nearby ladder to climb down to where Leon waits for me.