Training You| Preference

For Raccoon City:

Leon meets a fellow survivor (you) and decides the best way to keep you alive is to train you. He passes you a knife and tells you how to use it, then gives you a gun after a while when he trusts you. He helps you learn how to shoot by standing behind you, his hands over yours as his breath is warm on your cheek, he murmurs the instructions, getting lost a little in the way you look at him. After pulling away since a noise disturbs you, Leon clears his throat and pushes you behind him. Zombies enter the police station and you both have no choice but to fight, Leon is impressed with your skills and you both continue your journey to find a way out. Once out, Leon tells you how he feels and hugs you hard, glad it's over and you both survived. After the chaos of the night, you be brave and kiss him. Leon kisses back, his hands in your hair as the train speeds outside of the city to safety at last...

For Special Agent:

Leon has clear instructions to train you to be a good agent like him. He's reluctant and doesn't want to, but has no choice but to follow orders. He's cold to you at first, just telling you how to do things and is harsh with the hand to hand training, it gives him flashbacks of his own training and when you finally snap at him, he apologises. You both have a meaningful conversation and open up, which changes the atmosphere between you both. Afterwards he's nicer and begins helping you up when you fall, he even wraps your hands for you when you're training, his hands linger longer than needed. When the government thinks you're ready Leon is terrified, he argues and tries to change their mind, but to no avail. He demands to come with you, just for extra training, and they agree. You both head out, after months and months of knowing each other you're both close. One night before the mission when you're sharing a room, Leon and you share a kiss...