Hermosa| Imagine

My eyes slowly open to find that my hands are tied together with rope, I'm sat on a stone floor feeling absolutely drained, and I had the weirdest nightmare.

Remembering where I am and who I'm with, my focus clears as I hear Leon call my name repeatedly. I look up to see him chained to the ceiling alongside another man.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Leon asks with a worried look on his face, the other man just watches our interaction.

I nod, taking in a breath as I try to move. "I'm okay, are you?"

Leon nods as he begins to look around, pulling on the chain. The other man stumbles forward, I narrow my eyes noticing the chain is connected, where one goes so does the other.

"I'm okay thanks for asking." The other man huffs with an accent, his eyes look me up and down as I pull at the rope tying my hands together.

"I'm Luis Serra, I'm guessing your name is Y/N, eh senorita?" The man, Luis, flirts.

I scoff as I look on the ground for something to cut my buildings, then spot a sharp looking metal shelf nearby.

"You're both the quiet type? Give me ten minutes alone with you gorgeous and you'll soon make some noise." Luis chuckles, grunting after as Leon harshly pulls on the chain.

"You're pushing your luck." Leon deeply warns giving Luis a death stare. Luis goes quiet as I finally reach the shelf and begin using the sharp edge to cut the rope, at the same time Leon continues to pull at the chain from the ceiling, I hear the crumble and know he's close to breaking free.

At last my rope is broken and I flex my hands, trying to put some feeling back into them. Feeling a presence behind me I turn to see some villager wielding an axe, he swings at me and I manage to roll just in time.

The villager turns to Luis, swinging at him next but Leon pulls on the chain and Luis flies forwards, narrowly avoiding being hit.

"Use the chain!" I call out as Leon wraps the chain around his fist, then swings it at the villagers face as I get up and dart behind him, usually I'm all for defending myself but being empty handed I know my chances are next to none.

The villager stumbles back and Leon uses the time to wrap the chain around his neck, tugging forward as the villager struggles, still swinging the axe. I back against the wall, watching as Leon gets on his knees and tugs the chain with all his strength, breaking the villagers neck.

A key falls out of his pocket and Luis sees it the same time I do, we both dive for it. "You're really cute senorita but this vacation isn't what I planned."

"Give me the key before I break your arm!" I snap as Luis grabs it and scoots back, already unlocking his chain.

"That's a weird way of flirting, do you have a boyfriend?" Luis asks, I stop in shock just as Leon practically growls and replies for me.

"Yeah she does, make another move on my girl and I won't just break your arm, I'll break your fucking legs too."

Luis raises his eyebrows as his chains drop, he throws the key past me and I rush to grab it for Leon.

"Eh, you can try amigo," Luis smirks before backing away to the door, "Try not to die hermosa." He winks seconds before leaving.

Leon moves towards me as I help him unlock his chains, as soon as they're free I wrap my arms around his neck, he snakes an arm around my back and pulls me close, giving me a quick kiss on the head.

"We should get matching bracelets or something after all this, just so people know we're a couple." I tease to lighten the mood.

Leon's lips tilt into a small smile, "Yeah, I'd rather rings though."

My eyes widen and I playfully hit his chest before pulling away and getting back to the mission at hand.

"Shit, they took our gear." Leon mumbles as if just remembering.