It's Very Nice PT 1| Imagine

I flick through the TV channels trying to find something to watch, but finding nothing of interest, I stand up and head to Leon's bedroom, wondering why he's taking so long.

"I get your hair is always pretty but do you really have to-" I begin casually until I freeze in my steps. My eyes widen as Leon stands there in nothing but some black sweatpants, he's completely shirtless and his blonde hair drips water droplets down his defined chest. If I believed in God I'd be sure I was staring at him, because holy fuck, this man is gorgeous.

"I- Uhhh, nevermind." I mutter, spinning around as my cheeks flame. Leon and I have been dating for a short time, and I've yet to see him undressed, well I guess not anymore.

I hear Leon chuckle as his footsteps come closer to me, I stay still until his hands grab my waist and I feel his lips press against my neck, I let out a small moan and tilt my head as his minty breath tickles my ear. "You can turn around you know." He mumbles. I do as I'm told, turning around as my eyes meet his playful ones.

"Better?" I squeak as his lips tilt into a grin. He nods and leans down to my height, kissing my lips gently.

"I'm guessing you like what you see?" Leon murmurs, I take a sharp inhale as my eyes involuntarily lower to his abs, then dart back up again.

"It's very...nice." I whisper, my breath coming fast as Leon laughs at my response. I frown and reach out a finger to poke him. "Hey, I was being modest!" I defend.

"Yeah sure," he drawls, linking my fingers with his, "the way you're looking at me right now seems very modest, I'm sure all your thoughts are one hundred percent pure."

My cheeks blush deeper, well he's not entirely wrong. A part of my brain is amazed by his strength, the rest of my brain goes to some very sinful places, not that I'm complaining but considering I'm ready to pounce on him...maybe not.

"Yeah well I'm sure you're just as bad." I mumble, stepping back and crossing my arms. Leon's lips thin as he holds back a grin, he raises his eyebrows at me as he mutters "Touchè"

Leon sighs as he gives his hair a small shake then steps towards me, I look up as he grabs my hands and places them on his chest, I gasp as he groans and slides an arm around my back, pulling me to him so we're chest to chest. My body tightens as Leon gazes down at me, his eyes darkening as I curl my hands into his chest, my nails gently scraping as his mouth parts.

"What are you doing?" I whimper as he lifts my legs up, I automatically wrap them around his waist as he carries me to the living room, he sits on the couch with me straddling him.

"Just spending time with my girl." He smirks, he puts some random movie on before crashing his lips to mine, his hand finds my hair as I rock my hips, smiling as my hands lower to the string of his sweatpants...