Delicate| Imagine SMUT

I curse under my breath as an oldish woman throws an axe at my head, I barely dodge it as I roll into another villagers legs. I swear these freakish people are everywhere. The man tries to grab me but I grab my knife and stab his leg, he doubles over to grab it just as I pull out my second knife and ram it through his eye. I gasp as his body falsl forward...right onto me.

I fall flat on my back, grunting as I try shove him off. Panic sets in as more villagers approach me, but before they reach me my partner Leon steps in front of me, shooting rapidly and giving me time to get free and grab my own gun. I join his side, facing the opposite way as I defend him as much as he's defending me.

A bell tolls, and suddenly they all stop. I shoot one last woman but frown as she doesn't react. They all just mindlessly walk to a nearby church, shutting the door and leaving Leon and I in this weird ass village.

"What the fuck?" I mutter, looking around as Leon does the same.

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?" Leon jokes, but he looks just as kerfuffled as I feel. I sigh and grab my weapons back, shoving them back into their holsters as Leon grabs my arm. "Hey, you alright?" He asks reassuringly. I jerk out of his grip, my eyes narrowing.

"That was stupid what you did back there." I say, Leon's eyes widen as he purses his lips, it's clear I've pissed him off, and honestly I don't care, we've never seen eye to eye anyway. "I can defend myself, I'm not some delicate flower that needs protecting."

Leon scoffs, glaring at me. "I know it's frustrating when you get caught up like that, but it's okay for someone to help yo-"

"I don't need your help. And I certainly don't need your pity." I snap. Leon gives me a incredulous look before he stalks towards me, I step back, accidentally opening a door to a run down house as I keep backing away. Leon follows, slamming the door shut with his foot without taking his eyes off of me.

"Let's get one thing straight," he angrily says, "You're not above some guidance, don't forget you're here because I'm letting you be, you're still an agent in training. Secondly, I can damn well try to protect you if I think you need it."

I cross my arms as our gazes lock into a death match, before I know what's happening Leon and I reach for each other. His hands grip my hair as our mouths collide, my body reacts to his as I push myself up against him, my arms wrapping around his neck as I pull him closer. He pushes me onto a table, and I perch up on it, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I hate you." I mumble between the kiss, but the wetness between my thighs and my ragged breath says differently.

"Good," Leon deeply murmurs as his lips graze my neck, his hands reach for the button of my jeans as I lift my hips willingly, "it'll be easier to pretend we don't  care about each other once this is all over."

I snort as my jeans are pulled down to my ankles, Leon's fingers pluck at the edges of my underwear, his eyes darkening as I spread my legs wider. "What? Suddenly too much of a gentleman to fuck me like this?" I tease, knowing what reaction I'll get.

Just like planned, Leon lets out a deep sound and reaches for his cargo pants, I bite my lip as he pulls them down along with his underwear, and I'm honestly intimidated by his cock. "I- that thing is gonna kill me." I murmur, Leon's lips tilt into a smile as he leans forward and brushes his nose against mine.

"We don't have to do this." He softly says, giving me one last out. I shake my head and grab at his length, desperate and needy. I hate him too much to pass up the opportunity to make him feel awkward in the future.

"Leon-" I beg, edging to the end of the table. Leon groans and finally tugs at my underwear, pulling them down before pushing me back so I lie flat on the table. He gives me one last look before pushing himself inside of me. I mewl and squirm, but he links our fingers together and holds my hands above my head, I'm completely at his mercy.

"Oh my God." I moan as he begins to thrust, the table wobbles from the impact and I pray it doesn't break. Leon groans as he fucks into me relentlessly, his eyes half close as I pant and bring my knees up, allowing him deeper access.

"That's good princess, you're taking it so well." Leon coos, adjusting the angle until he finds the spot that makes my eyes roll back. The sound of our skin slapping fills the room, echoing off of the stone floors and walls. I feel myself clench around him, and Leon immediately lets out a sharp exhale.

"Fuck, that felt-" He lets out a shuddery breath, his eyebrows crinke in pleasure as my tension builds and builds. My moans become higher pitched as I feel myself teetering on the edge of a climax.

"Come for me baby, let yourself go." Leon mumbles, leaning forward to thrust one last time, his lips meet mine as I come harder than I ever have before. I moan into his mouth, my body shakes from the pure bliss.

Once done, I sit up, but Leon's still hard and I notice he didn't come. I tug up my underwear and jeans, then push him into a nearby chair. Leon protests but I shut him up when he sits and I wrap my hands around his length. He hisses, and I take him into my mouth, gagging on his length as I suck him off.

His hands find my hair, and he instinctively presses my head down, my eyes fill with tears as his breathing speeds up, and he finally comes in my mouth. I swallow every last drop, licking my lips then standing up.

We stare at each other, coming down from cloud nine as we realise what just happened. "Do you regret it?" Leon asks simply. I shake my head, knowing it was never hate that I felt, it was love.

"No." I say almost in a whisper. Leon's shoulders slump with relief, he grabs my hands and pulls me into his lap, kissing me deeply without lust. This time it's care. Longing. Love.

"Good. I don't think I could over this, or over you." Leon softly says, I stand as he pulls his clothes up. I smile and raise an eyebrow.

"Are you confessing to me?" I tease, feeling lighter and less angry than before. I think I was just worried Leon could've gotten hurt because of my mistakes.

Leon smiles, "There's nothing to confess. Nothing we both don't already know."

I huff a laugh, glad we're on the same page. I grab my gun and open the door, but before I can leave Leon pushes in front of me and takes the lead, ever the hero.