Self-Conscious| Imagine

I shiver as I stand in Leon's bedroom, my clothes soaked from the heavy rainfall outside, I swear Raccoon City is a constant thunderstorm.

"Here," Leon softly says as he passes me one of his t-shirts, "You can wear this tonight."

My heart skips a beat at the thought of wearing his clothes, but then my usual worry and anxiety takes over. I watch dumbstruck as Leon begins to undress, I watch his back muscles as he slips on a black tee and them some jogging bottoms, my mouth waters at the sight.

He turns and looks at me with a smirk, but then glances at the piece of clothing still in my hands. "What's wrong?" He asks with a frown.

I bite my lip, shaking my head as I don't want to admit it. My teeth chatter from the cold and Leon curses under his breath. "You're too cold, here if you're shy you can use the bathroom." He shows me to the bathroom and I nod, closing the door.

As soon as I'm on my own I finally get undressed, hating the way my body looks and the stretch marks I have. I hate my thighs and my stomach. I'm not worth Leon's time.

No. I've got to stop. He loves me, I know he does, and he'd never said anything bad about the way I look. He's always calling me gorgeous or occasionally sexy even if it makes me blush.

When I finish putting on his tee, I notice it only comes to my thighs, showing off a lot of leg. Luckily it's well worn so it's baggy around my stomach, but I still feel self-conscious.

"Y/N?" Leon calls out. With a deep breath I step out of the bathroom, feeling better now I'm out of wet clothes. Leon lounges on the bed, his eyes widen as he stares at me, his eyes slowly roam from my toes to my face, scanning every inch of my body. His lips part and I swear a small blush rises on his cheeks.

"I know, I look terrible, I've been trying to lose weight and-" I panic and walk towards him, but Leon sits up on the end of the bed and grabs my hand, pulling me so I stand between his legs.

I look away but he reaches up and cups my cheek as his other hand snakes around my middle, "You're fucking perfect Y/N, your body isn't something to be ashamed of, I love you for you, and I hate that someone's made you think you aren't good enough because in reality you're..." Leon lets out a shaky breath before pulling me down on top of him and kissing me.

The tee rides up a bit but Leon just wraps his arms around me, his hands squeeze me as if I'm nothing and I finally smile. "As much as I love kissing you, I'm still kinda cold." I mumble.

Leon nods as I climb under his covers, he follows me and opens his arms for me to lie on his chest. I do so as he begins playing with my hair mindlessly, my eyes grow heavy as I snuggle close to him, stealing his body heat.

"I love you more than you can ever comprehend." Leon murmurs as I fall asleep, feeling assured and safe.