Make Me Yours| Imagine SMUT

"You're the only one I've ever pictured a future with, it's you and nobody else," Leon softly says as he cups my cheek, my breath quickens as I stare and stare, "So now you know how I feel." He adds stepping away from me, letting his hand drop.

I feel cold at the loss of contact, and can't bring myself to say anything as Leon turns and heads to his own room.

It was one thing to be assigned to a mission with him, yet alone to spend the entire time living with him in the same apartment as we gather intel. We'd been friends for a long time, both of us trained as agents together and often we were put together since we work well. I never thought tonight Leon would confess his love for me, but deep down I always knew we'd had a special bond.

I sigh and plod to my own room too, sitting on my bed for hours as I think about what to do and how I feel, it's almost like Leon knew I'd need time to process, hence why he smiled and left me alone. I know I love him, and I now know for certain he loves me, but how do I tell him, I've never been good with words.

Once the sun sets and the moon rises high in the sky, I stand finally having made a choice. I softly head to his room which is the other side of the apartment then I knock on his door, but it opens a slither as if inviting me in. Leon must've forgotten to close it earlier, or he's been waiting for me.

I tip toe in, stopping when I see a shirtless Leon lying on the bed, his eyes closed as his arm rests above his head, his chest moving evenly. I suddenly wonder if I should continue with my plan, would it be easier to go back to my room and forget thus until tomorrow?

No, it can't wait, it might even be easier to confess to him when he's asleep, at least the truth would be out in the open.

I carefully lean down, my face inches from Leon's then press my lips to his, so soft I barely feel it, before pulling away with a blush. I feel silly now, so I turn to leave, except Leon's hand grabs my wrist, my head swivels to his, finding his blue eyes fixated on mine.

Leon waits for me to talk, as if he knows my move. "I-" I begin, but even though I've planned a speech I now feel lost for words, "Make me yours." I murmur.

Leon's lips tilt into a smile before he pulls me down onto the bed, then rolls on top of me as his mouth meets mine, this time it isn't soft or gentle, it's passionate and desperate. I can't help but moan as Leon's chest grazes mine, my nipples harden as I buck my hips against his. "You've always been mine." Leon deeply says, his lips move away from mine to attack my neck, leaving a series of marks as I whimper.

His touch feels so good I wrap my legs around him as my nails scrape his back, Leon shudders as he lets out a breathy moan. Leon wastes no more time, in one movement he pulls his pants down, his cock springing out hard and ready. My mouth dries, suddenly this feels too real.

"Are you sure you want me?" I whisper, a slither of self doubt clouds my mind as I try to sit up.

Leon pushes me down as his brows furrow, "No," he mumbles, my heart drops as my mouth parts in shock, until he cups my chin and presses his forehead to mine, "I don't just want you, I need you, you're my gravity, you're the stars that shine in my darkness, my everything."

Tears pool in my eyes at his words, I nod just once to reassure Leon that I'm ready and understand. He gives me one more peck before pulling urgently undressing me. I lie naked on his bed as he leans back on his knees, his eyes scan me with excitement and admiration, as if I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"Spread your legs for me sweetie." Leon murmurs, I do as he says as he licks his lips, he leans forward as two of his fingers press inside of me, I gasp as he pulls them out, showing them to me. "You're definitely ready for me." He smirks.

His fingers enter me again, this time three begin to stretch me out as my walls clench around him, his thumb strums my clit and I can hear and feel myself getting wetter. Only after a minute or so, I could feel that wave of pleasure become more and more ready to collapse, but just as I feel my climax approach, Leon removes his fingers and smirks at me.

I cry out for more, begging him to let me come, but Leon shushes me as he readies himself between my legs. I open them wider than before, Leon's tip grazes my folds as I whimper and buck my hips. "Please," I whine, Leon grabs my wrists in one hand, pinning them above my head just as he pushes inside of me, we both moan at the feeling, he doesn't move as we both get used to the feeling.

I throb around him, already so close to the edge, Leon kisses me as his thumb teases my clit, and I finally fall over the edge, coming hard as I cry out his name.

Leon begins to move, the slickness makes it easier for him to press himself deep inside of me. The feeling is too much, I throw my head back as Leon's breathing increases, he finds a steady pace and fucks me until I'm nothing but a moaning mess, the sound of his balls slapping against me fills the room.

It isn't long again until I reach my climax, stars burst behind my eyelids as Leon groans, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he comes deep inside of me, his body shakes and the hold on my wrists loosens, I wrap my arms and legs around him, keeping him in as we both pant and regain our composure.

"That was...fuck, you feel like home." Leon murmurs, kissing my temple as he slides out of me. I keep still, feeling sensitive and like jelly. Leon gets up and pulls his pants on before going to the bathroom and grabbing a warm cloth, he comes back and wipes me up, chuckling as his come leaks out of me thick and fast.

"Home?" I repeat once clean, Leon nods as I pull on my underwear, then snuggle against his bare chest as he tucks his duvet around us.

"Yeah, safe and happy. Home." He mumbles, his arm drapes around my middle as his other hand draws circles on my back, soothing me into a deep sleep.