Movies| Preference

When watching movies with Leon:

Leon is a movie lover, his favourites are action and anything from the 80s, he's also a fan of romance movies but is reluctant to admit it.

Headcanon but some of his favourite romance movie is True Romance (1993), he could watch it over and over.

Leon can't watch a movie without being comfortable, so you both often have movie nights on the couch with blankets and popcorn, Leon insists on mixing sweets or chocolate with the popcorn so "you get a variety", and his favourite flavour of popcorn is salted.

He likes to cuddle when watching movies with you, his arm around you shoulders as your head against his chest is pure bliss for him, he leans his cheek against your hair and sometimes fiddles with the ends of your hair unknowingly.

He doesn't fall asleep during movies unless he's super tired, usually he'd watch the whole thing and ask you about it after, smiling at your reactions and actually discusses the movie with you, he's kind of a movie nerd deep down. If you fall asleep he just switches it off at the end and carries you to bed, tucking you in and carefully getting you ready for bed.

Occasionally Leon gets distracted by you when watching a movie, not always but sometimes it'll lead to some slow and meaningful sex on the couch, Leon will hold you close after and resume watching the movie.