Activities| Preference

Activities you do together:

Video games.
Leon's a bit of a gamer, nothing hard-core but he likes to take his mind off of things and play some classic games like Mario Kart or Street Fighter. You both often play together, sat on the couch as you laugh and bicker, snatching each others controllers or covering each others eyes to cheat. Leon's secretly competitive and takes it seriously, but the smile on your face when you win is worth losing for.

Reading.
Leon does enjoy reading from time to time, back when he was training in the academy (or for S.T.A.R.S) he'd often use his free time to read as a form of escapism, plus there wasn't much else to do. Sometimes he'll sit on the couch reading, or read before bed. You're either already a bookworm or he got you into reading, but either way you both often spend a few hours reading different books then talk about them. Occasionally you'll both read to each other whilst the other lies on a lap.

Training.
Leon's workout routine is really something. He obviously keeps fit for his job and part of his routine is martial arts, sometimes you join him and he teaches you some things, Leon really wants you to be able to look after yourself if you ever needed it, so he takes these times seriously but rewards you with a passionate kiss after, which then leads to taking a shower together.

Watching movies.
You both love watching movies together, almost every Friday night when he can, you both curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a new movie you haven't seen, or watch one of your favourites. Leon has a soft spot for 80s movies.

Cooking.
As mentioned in earlier chapters, Leon actually enjoys cooking. It's one of the few things that reminds him of his mother, so he often cooks her Italian recipes and tries to teach you. Often you just sit on the counter and watch as he does loads of intricate stuff, other times Leon will step behind you and cover your hands with his as he guides you to stir and do other cookery things, you smile over your shoulder at him when something goes right, and he kisses your cheek praising you.