Planets| Imagine

My eyes drift open as Leon begins to slide out of my arms, I frown and mumble something sleepily until I finally hear the sound of our two year old little girl crying.

I yawn and sit up, but Leon leans down and presses a kiss to my head. "I'll check on her, you go back to sleep." He murmurs, I nod and lie down again, glad for once I get a break. I can't go back to sleep though, I lie on my back waiting for Leon to come back to bed, but it takes longer than usual.

I leave it for a few more minutes before I get out of bed and tip toe to our little girls room, I stand at the doorway and see the cutest thing ever. Leon holds her to his chest as he rocks her gently, the window is open letting in the summer breeze as he points to the sky, softly talking to her about the stars and planets.

"And that's the moon, it's not made of cheese so don't believe anyone when they say that."

I lean against the doorframe watching him ramble about random things, looking down at her with pure love, our daughter yawns and snuggles closer to his chest, her small hands grip his top before Leon finally turns and smiles at me. I walk towards him, basking in the midnight moonlight and the warm air, I wrap an arm around Leon's middle as my other hand brushes some hair away from our daughters head, her eyes close as she falls asleep again with a smile on the edges of her lips.

Leon kisses her head then turns to put her back to bed, I tuck her in and Leon closes the window, he then grabs my hand and leads me back to bed, pulling me into his arms as I sigh.

"I can't believe we did it, our own little family." He mumbles as if still in disbelief two years later.

I huff a laugh as I breathe in his scent. "Yeah, but I still want a cat."

Leon gently taps my nose but nods, "Then we'll get one, and maybe after that we can make another bab-"

"Don't even think about it mister, not yet." I laugh, Leon mumbles something and kisses me as I close my eyes, falling asleep again.