Toot Be Or Not Toot Be

It was the middle of lunchtime in the cafeteria at Hope's Peak Academy, and Himiko was enjoying a meal of spaghetti and meatballs. She had asked for an extra serving, which was odd, considering that she normally ate like a bird. But, she hadn't eaten all day due to her waking up late and missing out on breakfast. She gobbled up her meal like there was no tomorrow, leaving Kokichi staring at her in amazement.

   "Hahaha, jeez, Himiko, slow down," he laughed. "You're gonna choke if you keep shoving food into your mouth like that!"

   "Nyeh...I can't help it!" Himiko exclaimed as she shoveled a meatball into her mouth. "I'm fo hungee! " Kokichi smiled and shook his head as he reached across the table and wiped some spaghetti sauce off of Himiko's mouth.

   "Here, at least try to keep everything in your mouth and not on your face," he said, giving her a teasing grin. "And doesn't spaghetti and meatballs give you gas?" Himiko's eyes widened.

   "Sshhh!! Don't say that so loud!!" she hissed. Kokichi smiled and raised a brow at her.

   "Soooo, you're gonna continue eating it, even though it gives you...the toots? " he whispered playfully.

   "Nyeh...I can't help it!" Himiko said between bites. "It's so good! Plus, I haven't eaten all day, okay? Leave me alone." She looked at him, poking her lower lip out at him in a pouty way. 

   "Okay, Monkey Buns, I'm sorry," Kokichi said, reaching out to squeeze her cheeks. "But don't be surprised if you end up ripping one in cla-aasss," he teased. 

   "T-That's not going to happen," Himiko said with uncertainty. "I usually don't feel the effects until hours later, and if I feel it while we're still here, I'll just hold it in until school gets out."

   "Why don't you just go to the bathroom?" Kokichi suggested.

   "No," Himiko insisted. "I'll hold it in." Kokichi shrugged.

   "Whatever you say, HimiCocoa Bean," he said. 

   ***

   Later during the last period, Himiko was fidgeting in her seat. She could feel her intestines rumbling as she felt pressure building up inside of her. She was doing her best to fight against her gut, but she felt herself losing. 

   Okay, okay...you can wait a little longer, she thought to herself. School is almost over. You just have to wait five more minutes. Just...calm down, don't get too anxious, and definitely don't think of anything funny. She tried to focus on the noise in the classroom, the buzzing hum of students having free time and talking amongst each other before school let out.

   "Hey, Himiko! Wanna hear a funny joke?" Ibuki asked, planting herself into the chair next to Himiko. "Ibuki's gut busted so hard from this one! Hee-hee!"

   "Nyeh...no, not really," Himiko strained, holding her stomach and fidgeting around. Ibuki, not even noticing Himiko, opened up the joke book that she had been reading and continued, despite Himiko's protest.