Sister, Sister (3)

"Huh? Kaede?" the girl asked with a confused expression. Then, she eased up and laughed lightheartedly. "No, no, mate! You probably have me mistaken for someone else! My name is Katie Avagowaddit!" Kaite helped Himiko to stand up.

   "B-But... you look exactly like Kaede!" Himiko exclaimed. "Y-You even have her hairclips!"

  "Oh! These?" Katie said, pointing to her musical note hair clips. "Yeah, I like music. The violin, specifically. Well...my aunt makes me play the violin because she thinks it'll keep me out of trouble. I like playin' the violin, don't get me wrong, but...I'd rather spend time surfin' with my mates!"

   "Um...excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back," Himiko said. "Stay here, okay?"

  "Yeah, sure," Katie replied quizzically. 

   "A-haha...okay," Himiko said. "KOKIIIIICHIIIIIIII!!!" she screamed as soon as she left the shop. She ran down the street screaming her head off. "KOKIIIICHIIIIII!!!" she screamed again, freaking out a few passersby as she did so. Kokichi was at a vending machine next to a video game shop. Slightly startled, he looked up to see Himiko barreling down the street and screaming his name like a banshee. He caught her in his arms as she ran up to him.

   "Hey, what's the matter with you?" he asked with a puzzled laugh. "I didn't actually mean for you to scream my name like that when you needed me!"

   "You have to...go back...to AppleCider...with me..." Himiko gasped for breath.

   "Himiko...take a deep breath," Kokichi said, gripping her shoulders. Himiko took some time to breathe deeply. When she was calm, Kokichi continued. "Now, tell me what happened." 

   "Kaede is at AppleCider, but she's acting so weird!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "Huh?! How is Kaede there? We saw her before we left," Kokichi said.

   "I don't know, but, Kokichi...she's there, and...she looks a little different, she gave herself a different name, she says she plays the violin, and she even talks different! Nyeh...she speaks with, like, a British accent, or something!" Himiko said. "She totally lost her mind!"

   "Okay, Himiko, take me to her," Kokichi said. Hand in hand, Himiko led Kokichi back to AppleCider. Inside was Katie, who was waiting with another girl. Katie pointed at Himiko, who pointed back at Katie. 

    "THERE SHE IS!!!" they said in unison. Himiko pulled Kokichi over to Katie and the other girl.

     "See, Kokichi? I told you!" Himiko said. 

    "Wooooow!! You really do look like Kaede!" Kokichi marveled. Katie tossed her head back in frustration.

    "Ugh...I already said to your little sister, I'm not this Kaede girl!" Katie said to Kokichi.