Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (15)

Later that evening, Kokichi and Himiko were sitting on Kokichi's bed, laughing about the prank they pulled on Leon earlier that morning. 

  "Nee-heehee...Tenko really walloped that guy!" Kokichi laughed. 

  "Hee-hee...yeah!" Himiko giggled. "Do you think we should pull the same prank at the school dance?"

   "Nah, it has to be something even better," Kokichi replied. "Hahaha, it should be in the middle of a slow dance, when everybody least expects it!"

   "A slow dance?" Himiko asked, tilting her head with curiosity. 

   "Well, yeah," Kokichi replied with a shrug. "It's when you're dancing real close to your boyfriend or girlfriend to a slow, romantic song." Himiko's eyes glowed like stars in a dreamy sky.

  "Ohh..." she breathed. "That sounds beautiful." 

   "Eh, it's whatever," Kokichi said, waving his hand dismissively. 

  "Have you ever slow danced with someone, Kokichi?" Himiko asked shyly. Kokichi frowned at her.

   "No," he muttered. "I've got more important things to do." Himiko twirled her hair in thought.

   "Nyeh...what do slow songs sound like?" she asked. Kokichi rolled his eyes and sighed.

   "Can we talk about something else?" he mumbled. Himiko stared at him with pleading eyes. Kokichi groaned in annoyance. "Hang on," he said. He turned to his nightstand on which his alarm clock sat. He turned the radio on his alarm clock on, and turned the dial to change stations. He landed on an old-timey song dripping with such sentimental, romantic mush that one could practically smell how sugary sweet it was.

   If I could spend with you eternal bliss

   I'd savor it in just one kiss

   That's all it takes to make you mine

   I'd love you 'til the end of time

   If you could-

  "Hell, no!" Kokichi said, immediately turning the radio off. "Oookay, let's talk about-"

  "Wait! Put it back! Put it back!" Himiko exclaimed, reaching for the radio. "Nyeh...turn it back on! Hurry!" 

   "Uuuggghhhhh...!" Kokichi groaned in exasperation. Reluctantly, he turned the radio back on. 

If I could spend with you eternal bliss

I'd savor it in just one kiss

That's all it takes to make you mine

I'd love you 'til the end of time