The Mage, The Jester, and The Meanie Queen (7)

Soon, they arrived at the kingdom of Momotakita. Just like King Hirocules and King Nekomaris's castle, two guards stood outside of King Kaitonius's castle. 

    "Who goes there?" asked a female guard with a bored sigh as she eyed the newcomers in annoyance. 

   "Nee-heehee...well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" Kokichi teased. The female guard glared daggers at him.

    "Do you wanna die?" she growled. 

   "Uh...h-hold on, Makiana," the other guard said, holding up his hand to calm his partner down. He turned to Kokichi. "State your business here, please."

   "Welp, since you asked so nicely, unlike your angry, pouty girlfriend here, I'll gladly answer!" Kokichi replied with a teasing grin. 

   "Sh-She's not my girlfriend!" the guard exclaimed. 

   "Just ignore him, Shuichimus," Makiana muttered testily, still glowering at Kokichi.

   "But, we can't just ignore him," Shuichimus pointed out. "We have to know what he's doing here."

   "Thaaaat's right!" Kokichi said. "We're here for something super important!"

   "Which is?" Makiana asked, crossing her arms. 

   "Queen Miuleficent has been put under a sleeping curse, and my friend and I need to speak to King Kaitonius to break the curse," Kokichi explained. "We already brought the other two kings, in case King Kaitonius can't break the spell!"

   "Why bother? It's probably better that she stays asleep, anyways," Makiana replied coldly. Kokichi turned to Himiko Red.

   "She would be a bad mage...even though I agree with her," he whispered to Himiko Red. "Anyways, why don't you take a stab at it, Himiko Red?"

   "Nyeh? What do you mean?" Himiko Red asked.

   "Try convincing these two lackeys that we need to see King Kaitonius," Kokichi said. 

   "Well...okay," Himiko Red said, dismounting the horse. She curtsied in front of Shuichimus and Makiana.

   "Witch!!" Shuichimus exclaimed with fright. 

   "N-No! I'm not a witch, I'm a mage," Himiko Red corrected. "Nyeh...I'm trying to be a good mage."

   "You don't look much like a mage," Makiana scoffed. "Can you even do magic?"

   "O-Of course!" Himiko Red replied. "I can choose the card you picked, pull out coins, and release doves. Nyeeeh...if I get serious, I can even saw someone in half."