The Mage, The Jester, and The Meanie Queen (End)

"Hey! What the hell are you doin' in my castle?!" Queen Miuleficent spat. She looked at Himiko Red. "Aren't you supposed to be in an eternal sleep?!"

   "No, because you were the one who bit the apple, and you're the one who fell asleep," Himiko Red said. 

   "Eeeeeee!!!" Queen Miuleficent squealed in horror. "S-So, what, a-are you here to get your r-revenge on me?"

   "No," Himiko Red replied. 

   "Himiko Red here is the one that broke your curse!" Kokichi chimed in.

   "Me?! But, you're the one who-" Himiko red began, but Kokichi covered her mouth.

   "She was the one who figured out that you yourself, Queen Miuleficent, are your true love," he interrupted. "So, she pressed a mirror against your lips and woke you up, riiight, Himiko Red?" He looked at Himiko Red with that mysterious grin of his. 

   "Um...well..." Himiko Red began.

   "Well, what?! Spit it out, donkey lips!" Queen Miuleficent spat. Himiko Red paused. She found it odd that Kokichi would let her take all the credit for what he did. What his purpose in doing that? What would he gain from letting her take all the credit? Was it to make her out to be a good mage? If so, she wouldn't feel like  good mage for taking all the credit. Finally, she faced Queen Miuleficent.

   "No...Kokichi was the one who woke you up," she said. "He was the one who came up with the mirror idea. It was all him." Kokichi smiled proudly at Himiko Red.

   "Ha-haa! I knew that a donkey-lipped midget like you wouldn't have the brains to come up with a plan to wake me up!" Queen Miuleficent cackled. "I don't even know why I even bothered tryin' to put you to sleep! You're ugly, titless, and ya got no brains! Of course you wouldn't be the hero!" Himiko Red felt her cheeks burn with shame and anger. She hung her head, trying to fight back tears. 

    "W-Well...I guess you're feeling better...so I'll just leave, now," Himiko Red sniffled. She turned to walk away, but Kokichi spoke up.

   "Nee-heehee...shows what you know, you self-centered, hideous bitchlet!" he said to Queen Miuleficent with a cheeky grin. "Himiko Red is, in fact, the hero!"

   "Nyeh...I am?" Himiko Red asked quietly.

    "Eeeee...sh-she is?" Queen Miuleficent squealed from having been insulted by Kokichi. 

   "Totes!" Kokichi replied. "Without her, you would have been left for dead! She went out of her way to gather three kings to try and wake you up, when she could have been doing something waaay better with her time! So, you'd better get on your knees and thank her, you disgusting, shit-loaded whore!" 

    "Okaaay, okaaaay, you don't have to be sooo mean about iiit," Queen Miuleficent whined. She fell to her knees and bowed to Himiko Red. "Th-Thank you for s-saving meeee!" Himiko Red turned in surprise to Kokichi, who winked encouragingly at her.