Kiki Ouma (6)

After dropping Himiko off at the ice cream parlor, Jiji drove the Oumas to the Sugar Burger. Kokichi and Kiki were in the backseat of the limo, whispering excitedly to each other.

    "Wait 'til you see this guy who works at the Sugar Burger," Kokichi whispered to Kiki. "He sounds exactly like me!"

   "Cool!" Kiki replied. "Does he go to your school, too?" Kokichi nodded.

   "Yeah!" He leaned in to whisper in Kiki's ear. "He's the Ultimate Yakuza." Kiki's eyes lit up, which Kokichi found surprising, yet amusing. 

   "No way!" she whisper-yelled. 

   "Uh-huh!" Kokichi replied. They finally arrived at the Sugar Burger. As they entered the restaurant, Mrs. Ouma looked around her in disgust. There were napkins on the floor, crumbs on the tables, and people eating greasy burgers. A customer let out a large belch.

   "Absolutely ghastly!" Mrs. Ouma muttered to herself. Kiki, however, looked around her with fascination. The Oumas walked up to Fuyuhiko, the cashier. Kiki tugged at Kokichi's sleeve. Kokichi smiled and knelt down next to her so that she could whisper to him.

   "Is that him?" she asked. 

   "Yup!" Kokichi whispered back. As soon as he stood back up, Fuyuhiko raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

   "Kokichi?! What the hell are you doin' here with these people?!" he asked, gesturing to Mr. and Mrs. Ouma. 

    "Young man!! " Mrs. Ouma exclaimed in alarm. "You would do well to watch that tongue of yours!"

   "Wow! You really do sound like Kokichi!" Kiki said to Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko noticed Kiki and stared at her in disbelief. 

   "And you look like Kokichi!" he said.

   "That's because she's my little sister!" Kokichi replied proudly. 

   "Well, shit! I didn't know you had a little sister...let alone parents!" Fuyuhiko said. 

   "Young man, if you do not cease your foul language this instant, I will see to it that you are fired immediately!" Mrs. Ouma ordered. 

   "Dear, it's fine," Mr. Ouma replied. "He's a teenager. It's what they do. Besides, this is a special day, remember? Let's just order our food." 

   "Very well, then," Mrs. Ouma replied, blinking rapidly as she shuddered uncomfortably under her fur coat. "I shall have...a regular burger...I suppose." Fuyuhiko stared at her. 

   "Ma'am, I can't give you a 'regular burger,'" he replied. "You have to choose somethin' off the menu up there." He pointed to the menu above his head.