Biker Boy and the Bandages (1)

"You smell that, Himiko?" Kokichi asked, catching a whiff of air as he and Himiko walked hand in hand through the hallways of Hope's Peak Academy. Today, it was Himiko's turn to walk Kokichi to his classes.

   "Nyeeeh...all I smell is the boys' bathroom," Himiko muttered, wrinkling her nose in disgust as they walked past the bathrooms.

  "Nooo, not that!" Kokichi said. "Try again!" Reluctantly, Himiko gave the air another whiff. 

  "Oh, my!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening. Kokichi smiled at her.

   "You smell it, huh?" he asked. "Yup! Love is in the air, Pumpkin Spice!"

   "Really? All I smell is pizza bagel bites," Himiko replied.

   "Haha, exactly!" Kokichi laughed. "Pizza bagel bites for lunch today! I love that stuff! It's gonna be great!" Himiko smiled. She had to admit that she loved pizza bagel bites, as well. They were best when they came fresh out of the oven. After a few moments of silently enjoying the smell of pizza bagel bites, Kokichi and Himiko finally arrived at Kokichi's fourth period class. 

   "Nyeh...here we are!" Himiko said to Kokichi, giving him a small smile. 

   "Thanks for dropping me off, Monkey Buns!" Kokichi said, leaning forward to give her a kiss on her cheek. 

  "Aw, don't mention it, Panta Bear," Himiko cooed bashfully. Standing slightly on her tippy-toes, she gave Kokichi a small kiss on his lips. Kokichi chuckled and stroked her cheek before waving goodbye and heading into his class. Feeling happy, Himiko hummed as she walked towards her own class. As she walked through the halls filled with bustling students, she heard a squeal followed by a loud thump behind her. Himiko turned to see that Mikan had tripped and fell to the floor, her books and papers sprawled everywhere. Some of the surrounding students began to snicker at her.

   "Oh, n-no!" she whimpered tearfully. She frantically grabbed at her papers and books.

   "Hey! You alright?" came a voice behind her. She looked up to see Mondo reaching a hand out to her. 

   "Y-Yes...I'm f-fine," Mikan stammered, blushing a little. Himiko gasped softly and hid behind a couple of lockers as she watched the scene unfold. Mondo helped her up and even picked her books and papers up for her. 

   "You shouldn't be carryin' all this shit by yourself," Mondo said. "That's prolly why you tripped and fell in the first place."

   "Oh, n-no...I'm just terribly clumsy, th-that's all," Mikan replied timidly. "P-Please, forgive me." 

   "The hell? Forgive you for what?" Mondo asked. "You didn't do nothin' wrong." 

   "B-Because of my c-clumsiness, you're too busy worrying about m-me when you should be in c-class," Mikan mumbled sheepishly.