The Bully (4)

Hiding in the bush outside of Mirai House, Kokichi scanned the area for any potential passersby, but fortunately, nobody was around. 

   "Alright, Himiko! The coast is clear!" he whispered to Himiko. 

   "Nyeh...so do we just go through the front door?" Himiko asked. 

   "No, silly!" Kokichi replied. "If I knew nobody was home, then I'd use my lockpicking skills to unlock it, but I'm pretty sure somebody is home." He pointed up at some of the bedroom windows on the second floor. Himiko could see light through them.

   "Oh...so, what do we do then?" she asked. Instead of answering her, Kokichi merely gave her an impish grin as he picked up a rock and threw it right at the front window of Mirai House, making a large shattering sound. Before Himiko could ask why he did that, he grabbed her hand and dashed with her to the side of the house. Immediately after, they both heard the students rushing outside to see what had caused the window to shatter. 

   "Now's our chance!" Kokichi whispered to Himiko. He lifted a window on the side of the house and climbed right through. Then he reached his hands out to help Himiko through. Once inside, Kokichi led her up the stairs to the girls' rooms. 

   "How will we know which room is Nanako's?" Himiko asked. 

   "Well, she is the Ultimate Butcher," Kokichi pointed out. "We'll just peek in each of the girls' rooms to see which one looks like a slaughterhouse." They peeked into each room, looking at both sides as they did, since the students at Mirai House had roommates, as well. So far, none of the rooms seemed to belong to Nanako, until they entered the last room. They peeked to the left and saw a messy room with dirty clothes all over the floor as well as cans of protein shakes. But those weren't what caught Kokichi's eye.

  "A-ha! This has gotta be her room!" he exclaimed in hushed excitement. He pointed over the bed. "See? She's got a stuffed cow on her bed! And on her wall, it says 'I Heart Meat!'"

   "Nyeh...seems about right," Himiko agreed quietly. They went inside and closed the door. 

   "Okay, Himiko, let's start looking around for some clues!" Kokichi said. 

   "But how are we gonna find any clues in all this mess?" Himiko asked in disgust as she gingerly stepped over the dirty pile of clothes. 

   "Well, we know one thing for sure about her...she's lazy," Kokichi said before turning to Himiko with a teasing grin. "Nee-heehee...bet you can relate!"

   "Hey, don't be mean," Himiko said. "I'll use my magic to turn your eyelids inside out!"

   "Haha, I can already do that! Watch!" Kokichi said. He flipped his eyelids inside out and walked like a zombie towards Himiko.

  "Eeek! Stop that!" Himiko exclaimed, looking away as she pulled the brim of her hat over her face. "Nyeh...I hate when people do that!"