The Bad Boy (3)

"W-W-What did you say?!" Himiko cried, standing up. "You already let this guy be your boyfriend?!" 

    "So? What's wrong with that?" Tomiko shot back. 

   "Nyeeeh...Tomiko, you're...you're too young!" Himiko exclaimed. Tomiko stood up and faced her sister. 

   "And you're not?!" she snapped. "You're my sister, not mommy! I don't need your permission to date!"

   "Well, did you tell mommy about this boy?" Himiko asked, thrusting her hands on her hips. 

   "Ugh...why are...ugghhh! Don't refer to him as 'this boy!'" she said. "His name is Kenzo!"

   "Answer my question, Tomiko!" Himiko demanded. 

   "Did you tell mommy about Kokichi?! " Tomiko shouted defensively, pointing an accusing finger at Himiko. Himiko sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration.

   "Not at first, but she did meet him! You know that," she replied. 

    "Ha! See?! You didn't tell her at first, so why should I tell mommy about Kenzo?" Tomiko said. 

    "Because...because..." Himiko stuttered. She had to admit that Tomiko had a good point. 

    "Hey, Himiko, I forgot to ask you if you..." Kokichi said as he walked into the room. He never finished what he was going to say due to Himiko and Tomiko's bickering. 

   "See? There's no reason why I shouldn't be Kenzo's girlfriend!" Tomiko said with a smug grin. 

   "What's going on here?" Kokichi asked. Himiko and Tomiko finally noticed Kokichi standing there.

    "Nyeh...Tomiko is dating a bad boy," Himiko mumbled. 

    "He's not a bad boy! Stop calling him that!" Tomiko said. 

    "He wears a leather jacket and rides his brother's motorcycle to school when he's not even allowed to do that!" Himiko snapped back. "He's not good for you, Tomiko, and you know it!"

   "What? That's not even fair!" Tomiko cried, her eyes welling up with tears. She pointed to Kokichi. "You're dating a bad boy yourself!" 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi's n-not a bad boy," Himiko stammered, knowing that wasn't true.

   "He says he's the Supreme Leader of evil and he's in charge of a secret, evil organization!" Tomiko pointed out. "If that doesn't scream 'bad boy,' I don't know what does!"

   "Kokichi is...different," Himiko answered hesitantly.