Himiko's Bad Day

Himiko trudged into her and Tenko's room, and plopped herself on her bed. She'd had a miserable day performing a magic show at a birthday party for a moody 14-year-old boy, who insisted that he was too old for magic shows. He got into a fight with his mom, and then he wrecked Himiko's magical props as some sort of act of rebellion. Then, he called Himiko a giant loser, spat on her, then stormed off. 

   "Himiko, what happened?!" Tenko asked, rushing over to Himiko. 

   "Nyeh...I don't wanna talk about it," Himiko replied, her voice muffled from her pillow. "I just wanna go to sleep."

   "Do you want some tea? I can make you some tea!" Tenko offered.

    "No."

   "Do you want to go to the gym with me? Maybe exercising will help take your mind off of it!"

  "No," Himiko replied curtly. 

  "Ooo! How about I give you a massage, and-" Tenko began. Himiko lifted her head up in annoyance, but she turned to Tenko with a forced smile.

  "Nyeh...actually, I do want some tea," she lied.

   "Okay, Himiko! I'll make you some!" Tenko replied, immediately rushing downstairs. Himiko sighed and plopped her head back onto her pillow. She groaned, knowing Tenko was going to come back and pester her with more questions, when all she needed was a nap. She knew where to go. She headed downstairs to the boys hallway, and knocked on Kokichi and Gonta's door. 

   "Access approved!" Kokichi called from behind the door. Himiko went inside and closed it behind her. Kokichi was at the foot of his bed, playing video games. Himiko lumbered over to Kokichi.

   "Kokichi?" she mumbled. Kokichi paused the game and looked at Himiko.

   "'Sup, babe?" he asked, stroking her cheek. "You okay? You look like 10 miles of yikes!"

  "No..." Himiko whimpered wearily. "I had a bad daaaay." She leaned her head on Kokichi's chest. Kokichi patted her back comfortingly. 

   "Aw, don't worry, HimiCocoa Bean! I know exactly what you need!" he said. He pulled away the blankets on his bed and gestured for her to climb in. Himiko wiped a tear from her eye and smiled gratefully at him before hopping in. Then, Kokichi tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead.

   "Nyeh...thanks, Kokichi," Himiko said. 

  "Nooo problem!" Kokichi said. "By the way, I might be a little loud." He gestured with his thumb at the game he was playing.

   "That's okay," Himiko replied with a yawn. "I'm too tired...to...care..." Right afterwards, she immediately drifted off to sleep. Kokichi smiled at her and patted her shoulder.

   "Night-night, Monkey Buns!" he said. Then, he went back to his game. "D'OOOHHH!! GAH, MOVE OUT THE WAY, BITCH!!!" he screamed. Then, he turned to make sure Himiko hadn't woken up, but she was still sound asleep. A few minutes later, he heard a knock at his door again.