Kokichi and Himiko's Great Penguin Rescue (End)

Himiko bundled herself up into warm clothes before following Kokichi outside the headquarters. It was a bright sunny day around noon. Both members of Sector Alpha 1 S.L. and Sector Zulu 1 were engaged in either a snowball fight or other random snow activities. Kokichi placed his thumb and index finger into his mouth, whistling to get the everyone's attention. 

   "Hey, guys! It's time!" he announced. Everyone rushed over excitedly. 

   "Ready to see the penguins, boss, and er...bossette?" asked a teenaged girl slightly younger than Kokichi. 

   "That's right, 912!" Kokichi replied. 

    "Follow me, please!" 912 said. They followed her into the massive garage of the headquarters, where a bunch of vehicles were parked. 912 led everyone to a large snow truck. They all hopped inside, and 912 drove them away from headquarters to the area where the emperor penguins were congregating.  Carrying Pinkwin, Himiko and the others stepped out of the snow truck. Pinkwin bobbed his head excitedly.

   "Is my papa there? Is he waiting for me?" he asked, flapping his wings excitedly. 

   "Yeah," Himiko whispered softly, giving Pinkwin a sad smile. Kokichi placed a comforting hand on Himiko's shoulder and smiled sympathetically at her.

   "You gotta do it, Himiko," he said. Himiko nodded and walked toward the large crowd of emperor penguins. 

    "Let me know when you see your papa, Pinkwin," Himiko said. 

   "Okay! Okay!" Pinkwin said. Himiko walked through the curious crowd of penguins, who moved out her way as she passed by. 

   "Papa! Papa! I'm ho-ooome!" Pinkwin shouted. "Papa! Where are you?" The more they looked, the more Pinkwin began to grow concerned. "I don't see him anywhere," he chirped sadly. Himiko helped Pinkwin by turning her body every now and then in case Pinkwin could spot his dad, but he couldn't find him. "Papa..." he mumbled sadly, feeling his eyes fill with tears. 

   "Nyeh...it's okay, Pinkwin," Himiko assured. "We'll stay as long as we need to until we find him." Pinkwin turned to Himiko.

   "If I can't find my papa, can I live with you?" he asked. Himiko had to admit that she preferred that, but she knew in her heart that he had to live here with his dad, if they could find him.

   "Well..." she began.

   "Son?" came a voice. Himiko whirled around to see a tall emperor penguin with a frantic, but hopeful, look on his face. "I heard my son! Where is he?"

   "PAPA!!!" Pinkwin exclaimed. He squirmed excitedly in Himiko's arms. Himiko placed him on the snow, and he waddled happily over to his father. 

   "SON!!" his father cried, tears streaming from his eyes. The father leaned down to embrace his son. "I've missed you so much!"