Love Potion Commotion (2)

"Oh? Who's the girl you're going to set him up with?" Kokichi asked. 

  "Nyeh...it's a secret," Himiko replied with a devious grin. "I'll tell you tomorrow after school." 

   "Uuuggghhhh...I don't wanna wait that loooong!" Kokichi whined. 

  "Patience, Panta Bear...patience," Himiko replied. 

   "Okay, but it better be good," Kokichi pouted. Himiko gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

  "Nyeh...it will be, I promise," she said. 

   *** 

   The next day at Hope's Peak Academy, Himiko waited outside the math room after third period. A flood of students came rushing out. Some of the girls, Sayaka, Ibuki, Mikan, and Maki exited the room, waving and smiling to Himiko as they did. Another one of the students was Celeste, who Himiko was waiting for.

   "Nyeh...Celestia!" Himiko called out. Celeste turned around. 

   "Yes?" Celeste asked in her usual demure manner.

   "I was wondering...would you like to sit with me at lunch today?" Himiko asked.

   "Oh, dear, what an odd request," Celeste replied, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Why me?"

   "Well..." Himiko mumbled, trying to think of an excuse. "I just like your dress, and I was hoping that maybe you could tell me where you got it, and what types of lolita dresses would look good on me!"

   "Ah, I suppose I could give you some tips, Himiko," Celeste admitted. "But what about Kokichi? You usually sit with him, do you not?"

   "Yeah, but...I think it'd be awkward with him around," Himiko answered. "After all, he is a boy, and he might feel uncomfortable in case we happen to bring up...our measurements."

   "That seems rather unlikely, but...I have to admit, it is rather amiable to consider his feelings," Celeste replied. "If it is a lunch date you want, Himiko, I will be happy to join you."

   "Thanks! See you then!" Himiko replied, waving goodbye to Celeste. Then, she giggled mischievously to herself. "Hee-hee-hee...all according to plan," she murmured to herself. 

   ***

   "I think you would look best in either gothic lolita style, like me, or sweet lolita style," Celeste said as she and Himiko were looking at pictures of lolita styles on Celeste's phone. Though, Himiko had lied about wanting to know which lolita style would be fitting for her, she had to admit that she was having fun with Celeste, and was now genuinely interested in Celeste's input. 

  "Ooo...I do like this dress!" Himiko cooed, pointing to a pastel pink dress with frills.