Puppet Show! (7)

"Hmm...if I were Nekomaru, where would I hide laxatives?" Kokichi thought to himself as he, Kiki, and Kimiko entered Nekomaru and Kazuichi's room. 

    "Under his bed?" Kimiko guessed.

   "Or maybe under his pillow," Kiki suggested. Kokichi smiled at her.

   "Let's try that first," he said. Kokichi lifted up Nekomaru's pillow and found a small bottle titled, "Frankie Says ReLAX," with small, blue tablets. "Yup, this is it." 

    "So, what do we do, now, Kokichi?" Kiki asked. Kokichi opened up the bottle and removed a few tablets. Then, he placed the bottle back underneath Nekomaru's pillow.

   "Follow me," he whispered. Kokichi led the girls to the bathroom and tore off a small piece of toilet paper. He placed the tablets onto it and opened up the medicine cabinet. He then removed a bottle of medicine with the drinking cap over the actual lid. Removing the drinking cap, Kokichi used the actual lid of the bottle to crush the tablets. When the tablets were reduced to powder, he then poured the powder into the drinking cap. Grinning deviously, he gestured with his hand for Kiki and Kimiko to follow him. They headed downstairs and peered into the living room.

   "Do we distract Paul, now, Kokichi?" Kimiko asked Kokichi. 

    "Yeah," he replied. "I'll go around to the other entrance of the kitchen through the dining room. That's when I'll slip this powder into Teruteru's drink. And when he goes to the bathroom, I'll hypnotize Peko." He turned to Kimiko. "Kimiko, since you know what you want Peko to be hypnotized as, I'll signal to you when I'm ready. That's when you'll tell Fuyuhiko that you need to use the bathroom. Make sure you go into the kitchen the same way I'm going in, okay?"

   "Okie-dokie!" Kimiko replied with a cheeky grin, placing her hands behind her head in the same manner as Kokichi would. 

    "Kiki, it'll be up to you to keep Fuyuhiko distracted the whole time," Kokichi continued.

   "Yooouuuu got it!" Kiki whispered, giving Kokichi a thumbs up. 

   "M'kay, go ahead, you two," Kokichi said. Kiki and Kimiko ran into the living room and stood in front of Fuyuhiko. 

   "Hi, Paul!" Kimiko said. 

    "'Sup?" Fuyuhiko replied with a friendly smile. 

    "We wanna play a game with you," Kiki replied. 

   "What kind of game?"

    "Oo-oooo...looks like they have a little crush on you, Fuyuhiko," Kazuichi teased.

     "Can it!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed testily. Then, he turned to Kiki and Kimiko. "Listen, guys, I appreciate it, but, I'm not really in the mood for games right now."

   "But, it's cool!" Kimiko pouted.

    "You'll like it, I promise!" Kiki added. Both girls gave Fuyuhiko puppy eyes and poked their lower lip out. Fuyuhiko chuckled and shook his head.