The Mage, The Jester, and The Meanie Queen (1)

"Dyeeeehh...ah-choo! ah-choo!" Himiko sneezed as she lay in her bed. She was stuck with a cold, and was bored to tears with nothing to do. Tenko came rushing in with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Angie and Tsumugi followed close behind. 

   "Himiko! I got you your soup!" she said. 

   "Dyeeeh...thaks, Tedko," Himiko replied through a stuffy nose. Tenko placed the soup on Himiko's nightstand.

   "We also brought you your medicine," Tsumugi said, placing a bottle of cold medicine next to the bowl of soup.

    "And I'll open up the window!" Angie chirped. "It's so stuffy in here, Himiko! You'll suffocate!" Angie went over to the window and opened it. A breeze of fresh air rushed inside. "Better?"

  "Uh-h...uh-h...uh-ah-CHOO!!!" Himiko sneezed. "Uh-huh...thak you, Tsubugi. Thak you, Adgie." She blew her nose into some tissue. Angie moved the trashcan over so Himiko could throw her tissue away. 

   "Is that all you need, Himiko?!" Tenko asked. "Do you need a belly rub? Do you want me to massage your feet, or your back, or your-"

   "Dyeeeh...I'b goig to bed," Himiko muttered, rolling over.

   "A-Are you sure?! Because I can-" Tenko said.

   "Tenko, we should let her rest for a while, don't you think?" Tsumugi suggested. Tenko frowned at her in annoyance.

    "Fine," she grumbled, stomping out of the room. Angie waved goodbye before she and Tsumugi followed Tenko out of the room. Himiko sighed as she tried to sleep. But, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't, thanks to her clogged nose, her sore throat, and unbelievable boredom. The breeze from the window became cooler, at least, it did to Himiko because she already had the chills. She didn't feel like getting out of bed to close the window.

   "Dyeeeh...what a...what a...ah-CHOO! Dyeeeh...what a paid," she muttered miserably. 

   "Ooohhhh, HimiCocoa Beeeaaan!" came Kokichi's voice from the doorway. Himiko looked up to see Kokichi peeking in. "Nee-heehee...I heard you sneezing up a storm in here, so I thought I'd stop by to see how you're doing!" Himiko smiled weakly at him.

   "Thaks, Kokichi," she said as he walked in. "Dow that you're here, cad you shut the widdow, please?" Kokichi tilted his head and gave her a playful smile.

   "Hm? You want me to shut the 'widdow?'" he teased. "Why? I don't hear any widow talking."

   "Doh! The widdow! The widdow!" Himiko said, pointing at the window. 

   "Nee-heehee...I knew what you meant, Monkey Buns! I was just messin' with ya!" Kokichi replied, giving her a cheeky grin. "But...I'm not gonna close it all the way. You do need some fresh air in here." He closed the window so that it was open just a tad. "There! That should be good!" He sat in the chair at Himiko's desk. "So...anything else I can do for you, my Supreme Lady of sniffles?"